IGNORED

VGS Homebrew Almanac

Scrobins

• 4 weeks later...

Second print run of Hungry Ghost Night cartridges are finally here! The manuals have been redesigned, and we've finally moved on to cardboard boxes, as well as an indicator on the box as to which bloody version of the game you've got!

Currently, as we speak, it is Ghost Month here in Taiwan. To celebrate the occasion, we are offering these games at a discounted price of 11% off.

IMG20240810001023.jpg

IMG20240810001036.jpg

IMG20240810001117.jpg

IMG20240810001307.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/10/2024 at 11:38 AM, CT said:

I ordered Beerslinger from Second Dimension.

Excited to play it.

Thank you all for the help!

I received Beerslinger awhile ago and it’s a fun game! I did beat the whole game on the second try. I wish it was longer but my fault not learning about the game before buying.  Solid game though 👍

• 3 weeks later...

BioCats can be added to the list! This is a really fun game developed by a pair of brothers in the Ukraine from a studio known as PB Games. Although the rom is the same in both versions of the game, the boxes and manuals are available in both Ukrainian or English, depending which version you choose. We are excited to be working with PB Games to release their game on cartridge!

Ukrainian Version:
Famicom: BioCats (HOMEBREW / INDIE) (UKRAINIAN) | Famiclone Galaxy (maliscash.com)

English Version:
Famicom: BioCats (HOMEBREW / INDIE) (ENGLISH) | Famiclone Galaxy (maliscash.com)

These are assembled and ready to go!

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, fcgamer said:

BioCats can be added to the list! This is a really fun game developed by a pair of brothers in the Ukraine from a studio known as PB Games. Although the rom is the same in both versions of the game, the boxes and manuals are available in both Ukrainian or English, depending which version you choose. We are excited to be working with PB Games to release their game on cartridge!

Ukrainian Version:
Famicom: BioCats (HOMEBREW / INDIE) (UKRAINIAN) | Famiclone Galaxy (maliscash.com)

English Version:
Famicom: BioCats (HOMEBREW / INDIE) (ENGLISH) | Famiclone Galaxy (maliscash.com)

These are assembled and ready to go!

Sounds like a game for @Estil 🙂