IGNORED

VGS Survivor: Oasis of the Oracles (Season Three) SIGN-UP THREAD!

KokiriChild

On 4/20/2023 at 3:40 PM, Brickman said:

I had a dream last night that we didn’t get enough members for this game so I just went and played a WW game that @Makar created at the same time 😂

Lol I mean I coulddddd create another one. It’ll have to be after may though. Really busy for the next month or so. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Brickman said:

So I'm guessing this isn't going ahead? Any plans to try and push it towards June or will you abandon it? Sucks that you created the game but not enough were interested.

Oddly enough I asked an AI about this. And these are the results I got:

FenrirZero: VGS Survivor

1. Yuan (c.ai): What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Australia?
  2. 2389 AD Designer (c.ai): I have just the thing. VGS stands for Very Good Smelling, and this is the VGS Survivor Deodorant. Spritz this under your arms, and no matter how much stink you produce, this deodorant will completely eliminate all scents. Your pits will smell like lavender roses, no matter what you do! A deodorant bottle containing lavender-scented sweat-eating bacteria

So my guess is that the AI overlords (that ae still working on my end) want this to be located in Australia. And they also want all the contestants to smell like lavender roses.

Other than that, I hope more will come if it is pushed back. As for me? I'm currently washing my hair that day.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...