IGNORED

Name the game!

11 minutes ago, RH said:

I'll guess tomorrow, but certainly someone will get this in 24 hours! 

1 minute ago, TDIRunner said:

Is that the original Duke Nukem?

Ok, I've tried to give a buffer between my successful guess (or at least give a time buffer when a new one is posted that I know.)

But, @TDIRunner, I'll be going for straight out of the gate!

2 minutes ago, RH said:

Ok, I've tried to give a buffer between my successful guess (or at least give a time buffer when a new one is posted that I know.)

But, @TDIRunner, I'll be going for straight out of the gate!

It was nice of you to wait to give someone else a chance to guess.  I've never recognized a single one of these pictures before, so I was actually a little excited when I had enough of an idea to guess.  I didn't even check Google until after I posted, but afterwards, I found a picture that confirmed my guess.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TDIRunner said:

It was nice of you to wait to give someone else a chance to guess.  I've never recognized a single one of these pictures before, so I was actually a little excited when I had enough of an idea to guess.  I didn't even check Google until after I posted, but afterwards, I found a picture that confirmed my guess.  

Yeah, I should probably unfollow this one.  I'm not necessarily dominating but since I get an email as soon as a new message posts, I check these rather quickly.

Anyway, have fun with it.  That Duke Nukem one was a nice one to spot.  I feel like I legit only know 20-25% of these, which is why it always feels nice to know.  But as a selector of the image, it's really tough to find the obscurity balance.  But hey, the stumpers can be fun too once someone finally figures them out!