Name the game!

Time for another music one (yay...?)

• Track #1

• Track #2

• Track #3

• Track #4

• Track #5

• Track #6

Just looking for the name of the game (feel free to impress/showoff with the console and/or song title). The winner will be whoever gets the most correct within 72 hours (June 18th, 8:00 PM Central Daylight Time) or if all are guessed correctly before then.

• Like 1

Damn all of these sound familiar, but I can only place one. I can place at least two of the composers for the others though, and I'm pretty confident about the platform for all of them. So gotta dig into some theories...

The doodles make me think of the Parodius games, but I'm not too familiar with them, so here are some wild guesses:

1. Jikkyo Oshaberi Parodus
2. Sexy Parodius
3. Parodius Da!
4. Paro Wars
5. Gokujo Parodius
6. Parodius

Sorry, no Parodius games this time. Though #1 and #5 are from shmups, while #2 is from a golf game, #3 is from a NES-era ninja inspired game, #4 is from a (currently) free RPG, and #6 is from a late release NES game.

At this point, the first person to get one right wins... so @Sumez you said you can place one, best to say it now and end this. 
Also @PII and @nesmaster14 (and Sumez) should have heard #5 and #6 before from a 30-Day Music challenge (I have hopes you remember at least one of these)

1,4,5,&6 all sound real familiar but I can't place them exactly.  Best I can come up with off the top of my head is to say something like: Hmmm, sounds like a Genesis shoot 'em up...  Been a while since I went back to one of those Month Long Music Challenges for a little trip down memory lane.  Man those were always fun!

• Agree 1