IGNORED

Name the game!

In all serious, it looks like an Asianized version of Hitler, but with no stash.  I feel like I've seen this before, but it was some form of Japanese-only released game, and the bad guys were characters that might've looked like (or were suppose to be) notorious dictators of the 20th century.

I mean, I might be waaaaay off, but I've seen a face like that in that context. @fcgamer might've posted an image like that in another thread.

Anyway, I dunno but I want to try to reverse-look it up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

It's your turn to post a game

Ohhhhhh... Apologies for keeping everyone waiting.  But this was the first time I've both figured out the game and been first to post it.  

I'll come up with something today/tonight...

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, PII said:

@G-type Nope.

@JamesRobot Are we supposed to say yea or neh if the console is guessed correctly / incorrectly?...  Tryna learn whatever rules as I go here...

No obligation.  The level of hints you wanna give is entirely up to you.  If it sits too long, just reveal some more of the pic.

2 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

No obligation.  The level of hints you wanna give is entirely up to you.  If it sits too long, just reveal some more of the pic.

Okie Doke.

JamesRobot is correct.  The console you'd find this game on has -Vision in the title...

Edited by PII
  • Like 1

Hmm, I've played a lot of Intellivision and Colecovision games, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a game where a player is drunk.

Maybe Dracula?  Title Match Wrestling?

Colecovision - Tapper?

Edited by wongojack