IGNORED

Name the game!

I kind of wonder if the basketball scene is a red herring.  For instance, many fighting game, like Street Fighters, take place in various normal locals and something like this might be in the background.

1 hour ago, RH said:

I kind of wonder if the basketball scene is a red herring.  For instance, many fighting game, like Street Fighters, take place in various normal locals and something like this might be in the background.

That's why I guessed Guardians of the Hood, which appears to be incorrect, but I share your thought process!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RH said:

While you can play as a basketball player in this game, it's not a basketball game.

Edit: So the above hint isn't too misleading, you can play a basketball mini-game in this game, which is what this screenshot depicts.

Edited by Red

2 hours ago, RH said:

Well, I give up.  I even did a reverse image search and couldn't find anything. As one last ditch effort though, is it from some game with "Shaq-Fu" in the title?

I always trust Red to post the most obscure shit for this thread lol.

• #1: Mega Man - Fire Man (remix), my guess would be Mega Man Powered Up (PSP)
  • #2: ? sounds like NES but doesn't sound like MM NES 🤔  
  • #3: Mega Man 3 - Snake Man (Genesis, [Wily Wars] )
  • #4: sounds like a remix of Mega Man 6 - Wily Fortress
  • #5: Mega Man 6 - Yamato Man (NES)
  • #6: Mega Man: The Power Battle - Gyro Man (Arcade)

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Alright, I'll borrow AverageOliver's idea and do another music round 🙂

Name the game and system for each, song title/info isn't required but feel free to say it if you know.

Tune #1

Tune #2

Tune #3

Tune #4

Tune #5

• First correct response for each gets the point (up to 5). 
    • Later responses can include the songs they actually know, though only the first will get the point (but kudos). 
  • Most correct responses within 48 hours wins. I guess if there's a tie after 48 hours, the earlier post wins so we can move onto the next.   I might edit this post later if hints are necessary, but I think it's fair enough. 

• Love 1