IGNORED

Name the game!

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

image.png.458e58f0a05861b7447ac00764da3baf.png

Oh, pffff

764ba29738f654d03880c8c4c6284e79.png

One of the first results when you google State of Decay, and literally the second result when you google State of Decay 2. Didn't even see that when I was trying to work out what it was, that would've helped, haha.

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
4 hours ago, Sumez said:

Bryce3D

I remember using this or something very close to it in high school and being obsessed with how easy it was to create landscapes. Barren, devoid of life, landscapes. I'm sure the lack of stuff was a skill issue, but I did think "hey this looks kinda like that 3D software I used forever ago" when I saw the image.

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

I remember using this or something very close to it in high school and being obsessed with how easy it was to create landscapes. Barren, devoid of life, landscapes. I'm sure the lack of stuff was a skill issue, but I did think "hey this looks kinda like that 3D software I used forever ago" when I saw the image.

It might have been after you time, but another tool that I recall fiddling with (though not to this existent) was POVRay.

Interesting enough, the source is still maintained for that one, though not much has been done too lately.

https://www.povray.org/

Administrator · Posted
17 minutes ago, RH said:

It might have been after you time, but another tool that I recall fiddling with (though not to this existent) was POVRay.

Interesting enough, the source is still maintained for that one, though not much has been done too lately.

https://www.povray.org/

Neat!