Richardhead

What am I?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a dumbass or just confused?

• Dumbass
    • Confused
    • Bad person

2 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

It's quite funny though, you don't chat with your partner, you don't court them, you don't compliment them or want to cuddle...you don't even care for them, but then suddenly this happens and you do care. 😉  

Should break up with them instead of cheating then. Just like the employer, if you aren't happy with your job, you leave the job, you don't start stealing hours from your employer and blame it on them.

If you're unhappy in a relationship, you leave, you don't lie, hide things, and commit adultery, then blame the other partner for why you had to lie.

• Like 1

Sorry, getting back on topic: @Richardhead I think you're a dickhead (pun intended). This is not something you should be doing, you've recognized that. Stop doing it, immediately. If you feel such a strong compulsion to do things that are bad for your mental and physical well-being, you need as many therapists as will take the case, and some SERIOUS self-reflection. It's one thing to recognize a problem (your drinking is another good example) but it doesn't do you any good unless you also take actions in furtherance of solving that problem.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Khromak said:

You could argue that cars don't need to be registered because it's an arbitrary regulation and that your car is perfectly safe, but that doesn't mean (in the US) you can just drive anything you want on public roads. We have these regulations for a reason (public safety) and everyone is held to the same standard which they should follow.

Businesses have to be registered so that the government knows who is doing business, under what name, who are the owners, etc. in case of disputes amongst owners, complaints from the customers, etc.

At the end of the day, all this societal stuff is just rules we all agree to follow, so it's totally arbitrary, fluid, and changes based on culture. That said, I have my opinions about it and that's what I'm giving. If you have your own go ahead, but I will still disagree with them. I don't think your arguments are very convincing on either topic.

I don't find your arguments above to be very convincing at all. It's quite a naïve outlook on the government and the laws and rules, and how they actually affect us, the general population.

The situation regarding Kennedy and cuban cigars immediately comes to mind.

4 hours ago, Richardhead said:

As was said in this thread earlier, I have a very self destructive attitude when I’m alone. But yes, It is easy for me to get into all kinds of trouble when I’m alone. Alcohol has always been my go to self destructive behavior. I guess I decided I’d like to die some other way😂

Same here. I'd get bored and close the bar. I guess in a good way, I can't do that so much in my old age and bounce right back the next day like I used to. One way to tell you're getting old is when being hungover takes an entire day to come back from. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I don't find your arguments above to be very convincing at all. It's quite a naïve outlook on the government and the laws and rules, and how they actually affect us, the general population.

The situation regarding Kennedy and cuban cigars immediately comes to mind.

Are you implying that somehow everyone else who opens a business is Kennedy, and you are the rest of the population, in this example?

I won't try to pretend that enforcement of the law is 100% ironclad across the population, certainly there is racism involved and the rich and powerful have lots of advantages, but that's not really what's happening with your business venture. Anyone who wants to open a business and do (whatever kind of commerce you were involved in) has to pay (whatever amount of money it is). Sure, do rich people have an easier time doing that? Well yeah...not everyone has the same amount of money.

This is also true of everything in the world, and we can't give everyone the same amount of money. At the very least, everyone has to pay the same $40 fine for parking in the wrong place, and they all get their registration revoked and that's fair enough for me.

I'd love to see a progressive system like % of your income as a fine, to further punish rich people for flagrantly violating laws, but to say that things affecting poor people more than rich people is inherently unfair goes a bit far, IMO.

1 minute ago, Khromak said:

Anyone who wants to open a business and do (whatever kind of commerce you were involved in) has to pay (whatever amount of money it is). 

Well this isn't true, as stated earlier it's not a legal requirement to register a business of this size and nature. 

2 minutes ago, Khromak said:

Are you implying that somehow everyone else who opens a business is Kennedy, and you are the rest of the population, in this example?

At the very least, everyone has to pay the same $40 fine for parking in the wrong place, and they all get their registration revoked and that's fair enough for me.

I'd love to see a progressive system like % of your income as a fine, to further punish rich people for flagrantly violating laws, but to say that things affecting poor people more than rich people is inherently unfair goes a bit far, IMO.

What I am saying is that the laws and regulations are often put in place for the sake of those who wield the power.

About ten years ago, for example, a law was passed in Taiwan making it illegal for children to learn English in kindergarten here. As the president of the time stated, he felt that Taiwanese children of such a young age need to focus on their own language and culture first.

This sounds all well and good until one peels the onion back a bit and realizes that this former president and his family have/ had dual citizenship, the other country being the states or Canada (I forget which). How their kids were just going abroad from a young age to learn English. Interestingly enough, it's a format many of the rich here do with their kids, or hire a personal nanny from an English country or something. Oops!

Now wow exactly might these people not want the children of average people learning English from a young age, if they're doing that exact thing themselves? Is it about focusing on culture, or is it due to the knowledge of knowing that English fluency is vital in the upwards mobility of the average person?

Those making the laws often do not have your best interests in mind, and similarly your $40 isn't the same as hobo John's $40 or Elon Musk's $40.

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Well I think the husband is likely a bad person too, given what I've read on why women tend to have extramarital affairs.

Don't want to pull your weight to make the relationship work? Then you deserve to get cheated on.

2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

It's not fair to say a random man sleeping with the wife of a random husband is a bad person either though, just because culture has made that the knee-jerk reaction for many 😉 

lmao

Is that how it works?  Victims "probably did something to deserve it?" 🤣

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, glazball said:

Assuming your story and posts are true and you aren't trolling - I voted dumbass, but my honest opinion is that you are a raging fucking asshole.  You deserve whatever the fuck you get.

Can you elaborate more with less swearing? Well, first of all those alleged married ladies decided to cheat on their own husbands too so, who is in the wrong here? Most probably both parties overall. Actually why married girls, can't the OP find single ladies or single mums where there are tons of them? Again, what even is the purpose of this thread here?

Editorials Team · Posted
1 minute ago, BlackVega said:

Can you elaborate more with less swearing? Well, first of all those alleged married ladies decided to cheat on their own husbands too so, who is in the wrong here? Most probably both parties overall. Actually why married girls, can't the OP find single ladies or single mums where there are tons of them? Again, what even is the purpose of this thread here?

Rich needed to unload his burden by talking to someone.  Or someones in this case.

Who's wrong?  Definitely Rich and the chicks.  Very possibly those dudes too.  It's basically lose-lose-lose.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:
5 hours ago, fcgamer said:

I'm sure @Richardhead is not a modern day Don Juan or Count Dracula or something.

More of a modern day Rico Suavé.

rico-suave-gerardo.gif

He is like Vlad Dracul III.  He will kiss the crystals off your nugs faster than an unhappy wife can get her mouth around some Rando Richard's Head.. 😉 

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 3