IGNORED

Tiles

fcgamer

10 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

This is the "Everything Else" section and it seems like we are literally covering everything lately. It feels like the front page of Reddit.

A nearly perfect comment.

But I feel like there is room for some additional small detail to make it a bull's eye...

...something in the vicinity of:

The World is progressively on fire...        or something.     And we have gone from the admittedly somewhat contemplative "How to manage Ritchie's Sex Drive and the deeper meanings therein", to...

"Tile And You."

1 hour ago, PII said:

A nearly perfect comment.

But I feel like there is room for some additional small detail to make it a bull's eye...

...something in the vicinity of:

The World is progressively on fire...        or something.     And we have gone from the admittedly somewhat contemplative "How to manage Ritchie's Sex Drive and the deeper meanings therein", to...

"Tile And You."

I just figured it would be "AITA for banging three married women at the same time".

17 hours ago, PII said:

...and I totally for got to reference "The Forbidden Love Of Cockroaches."  😹

True story, I did come out of the bathroom one evening a few years back and saw two roaches mating on the pantry door. It ended poorly for them though. I think I had taken a picture of the copulation but I've now no idea where that would be.

8 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

True story, I did come out of the bathroom one evening a few years back and saw two roaches mating on the pantry door. It ended poorly for them though. I think I had taken a picture of the copulation but I've now no idea where that would be.

If I spent enough time around 'em I think eventually something like this would "happen."