IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Looks like I'm Lawful Good.... 🙂

Yeah, I'm not sure what I am.  Usually, I'm Neutral Good, however, I will open my laptop for a third display from time to time.  It resides on the right, so it's also a bit of a Lawful Neutral setup.  Dunno...

EDIT

Actually, maybe I'm Chaotic Evil because I have 2 CRTs setup to my gaming area and I want a third B&W, all patched into an Extron Switch.  I've wanted to find a way to split out at least one display to the CRTs, so if I ever pull it off, I'd definitely be living the spirit of Chaotic Evil. Haha.  I'm all over the grid.

Edited by RH

1 minute ago, ICrappedMyPants said:

Am I the only one disturbed by the picture of the dude on the screen?

It looks like Linus from Linus Tech Tips on YouTube.  I found it funny because the maker didn't even take the time to re-orient the picture, meaning all of the vertical displays are actually of horizontal output.  That's the real evilness of this meme. O_o

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:52 AM, RH said:

It looks like Linus from Linus Tech Tips on YouTube.  I found it funny because the maker didn't even take the time to re-orient the picture, meaning all of the vertical displays are actually of horizontal output.  That's the real evilness of this meme. O_o

Not this Linus right? 😄

6a00d8341c5f3053ef017d4094e4fc970c-pi

I'm conflicted.  I want to click laugh, but also sad face because I feel somewhat like a prisoner now because the gas prices are keeping me from doing things...bastards.  Hey let's shut down this and that, then do this thing...and because...   Best put: Carter: The Sequel

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I'm conflicted.  I want to click laugh, but also sad face because I feel somewhat like a prisoner now because the gas prices are keeping me from doing things...bastards.  Hey let's shut down this and that, then do this thing...and because...   Best put: Carter: The Sequel

Sometimes in life all you can do is laugh or cry at something,   Better to go down fighting and scoff at adversity - this type of laugh is very much in the camp of black humor since it deals with something that you would rather not have to imagine.  And how many people saw that sticker before some spineless poltroon removed it?

14 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

Sometimes in life all you can do is laugh or cry at something,   Better to go down fighting and scoff at adversity - this type of laugh is very much in the camp of black humor since it deals with something that you would rather not have to imagine.  And how many people saw that sticker before some spineless poltroon removed it?

Down here, the "I did that!" stickers with Biden started showing up around 4-5 months after the inauguration.  They tend to stay around until the gas station workers clean them off.  I'd say there's one on 1-2 pumps per gas station.

Editorials Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, RH said:

Down here, the "I did that!" stickers with Biden started showing up around 4-5 months after the inauguration.  They tend to stay around until the gas station workers clean them off.  I'd say there's one on 1-2 pumps per gas station.

Don't worry.  The seditionist will be back in office soon enough, and we can go back to driving our gas guzzlers, fawning over Putin, denying climate change, and not knowing where Finland is 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Don't worry.  The seditionist will be back in office soon enough, and we can go back to driving our gas guzzlers, fawning over Putin, denying climate change, and not knowing where Finland is 😂

One must always know where Finland is... otherwise (drum roll), you'll never cross the Finnish line 😇

• Eyeroll 1

Oof no I get it.  I've seen the stickers of Biden pop up, wouldn't exist if he didn't really make a bad situation worse due to politics.  And ugh no...reed, no... while I didn't mind him bullying other despots and trolls in return instead of being a walking carpet, and I liked more of the policies than not, the man was a douche.  I hope he doesn't run, we don't need that.  The right needs to just say no, put up DeSantis, Cruz, Rubio, someone new....we don't need hot shots part deux.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Tabonga said:

Funny how quick you are to support vandalism because it aligns with your beliefs 😂😂😂 if it was a BLM sticker, you would be on your soap box telling us how the poor business owner just wants to not have their lives work destroyed by antifa 😂😂😂

Bet the gas station worker was just removing defacement of their companies property. Like a good employee.

You never know, maybe that attendant was smart enough to know that Biden doesn't set global gas prices (like the rest of us). 

Gas was 7.15 a gallon for premium by my shop.  Just turn the gas price dial down, Biden!!! Golly  

If you want to go down fighting, buy an electric car, stick it to the liberals and support our next right-wing troll overlord, Elon Musk!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

Funny how quick you are to support vandalism because it aligns with your beliefs 😂😂😂 if it was a BLM sticker, you would be on your soap box telling us how the poor business owner just wants to not have their lives work destroyed by antifa 😂😂😂

Bet the gas station worker was just removing defacement of their companies property. Like a good employee.

You never know, maybe that attendant was smart enough to know that Biden doesn't set global gas prices (like the rest of us). 

Gas was 7.15 a gallon for premium by my shop.  Just turn the gas price dial down, Biden!!! Golly  

If you want to go down fighting, buy an electric car, stick it to the liberals and support our next right-wing troll overlord, Elon Musk!

Tsk!  Tsk!  Tsk!  Tsk!  You are getting way over invested in a simple sticker simply because someone dares have a view of things that represent something different than your myopic (in my IMHO of course) viewpoint.  

Those stickers are easily removable.  If the BLM sticker was humorous I would laugh at it (but it has been my experience that most  on the left don't have much of a sense of humor (I can point out a case in point if you like.))  If it wasn't humorous no skin off my nose since I (for one at least) recognize that not everyone has to be in lockstep with me.  (In any event this is much simpler than replacing, say, burnt out buildings.)

It is not only where gas is now - but where it is gonna be in the near future - no one seems to think it is gonna stabilse much less stop increasing.  And fairly steep increases in the cost of food as a result are being predicted.

Electric cars in any quantity are a pipe dream in any case - we have no appreciable global stocks of the rare earth metals and extracting them is pretty harsh on old mother Terra.  In any event the electric grid is on the brink of intermittant collapse in  many parts of the country  since the galactic overlords have shut down conventional power sources (oddly enough not as fast as India, China et al have been building the same types) without measuring what the new capacities are.   If we were able to crank out evs/hybrids   like some  want the power grid won't support them as it is - and is likely getting less likely to be able to as time flies by. 

• Eyeroll 1