IGNORED

FO: Aladdin Deck Enhancer Box and Game Boxes (No Games)

TDIRunner

I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in these boxes.  All boxes include the white sleeve that would hold the game, but there are no games, manuals or paperwork of any kind.  All boxes are in pretty good shape with only minor wear and a few small tears.  Every box has an older price sticker on it.  I'm not really sure what to value these at, so I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in these, and if so, what they might be willing to offer.  I don't have much room for them, and they have just been sitting in storage for many years.  I'm hoping that someone who collects these games might be interested in the boxes.  I'm happy to take any additional pictures that you might need.

I have the following:

• Aladdin Deck Enhancer
  • Big Nose Freaks Out
  • The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy (small tear on top right corner)
  • Linus Spacehead's Cosmic Crusade
  • Micro Machines
  • Quattro Adventure
  • Quattro Sports

Aflc53h.jpeg

7Lw6dci.jpeg

LQaJspW.jpeg

FsX9PhS.jpeg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the games?

This is one of those situations where the rarity tanked, but I think they would still have value compared to being tossed out (for someone like me who likes this sort of junk). The problem is that most of these are available cib fairly cheap online, it's rare to find it loose, so what can be offered for boxes that will never find mates?

On 5/11/2024 at 9:04 AM, fcgamer said:

What happened to the games?

This is one of those situations where the rarity tanked, but I think they would still have value compared to being tossed out (for someone like me who likes this sort of junk). The problem is that most of these are available cib fairly cheap online, it's rare to find it loose, so what can be offered for boxes that will never find mates?

I never had the games.  I got the boxes empty, and they've stayed that way all this time.  I've never bothered trying to sell because I always knew it would be difficult, but I don't really have any reason to keep them either.