IGNORED

$20 Bounty on Forsaken 64 Information!

Gloves

Now I'm just curious myself.  This is less about the bounty and getting to the bottom of this.  Try watching this longplay of this level.  I don't think he does go in that room.  That said, I did see this guy hit 5-6 door switches.  Maybe one of them is the one you're looking for?

Also, is the PC or PS versions really that different?  This was the 90s so it could just as easily be yes, as it could be no.

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, RH said:

Now I'm just curious myself.  This is less about the bounty and getting to the bottom of this.  Try watching this longplay of this level.  I don't think he does go in that room.  That said, I did see this guy hit 5-6 door switches.  Maybe one of them is the one you're looking for?

Also, is the PC or PS versions really that different?  This was the 90s so it could just as easily be yes, as it could be no.

The N64 version has completely unique levels.

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted

A solution for opening that door has been found thanks to SlashTangent on RetroAchievements! The room with the SCU enemy has a hidden door which acts as a shortcut to the beamout point, so you come back through that door from the boss room.

Per Slash's request the $20 will be going to charity. 🙏

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
13 minutes ago, Gloves said:

A solution for opening that door has been found thanks to SlashTangent on RetroAchievements! The room with the SCU enemy has a hidden door which acts as a shortcut to the beamout point, so you come back through that door from the boss room.

Per Slash's request the $20 will be going to charity. 🙏

nice, make a video of it?  that way we can all see it 🤣

• Agree 2