IGNORED

I wanted to find out if anyone has seen this game, I am trying to find a comparable, Dragon Ball Z Family 5 In 1 for Super NES!

Even though this may end up being a pirate I know it has age, not made in the days of now. I am hoping to find out if anyone has come across exactly this. It was a cheap $15 Canadian buy from a local seller. I have had over a year in collection and since Akira Toriyama sadly passed away. Now am wondering if timely market point to get in on a online sale. It cannot be for sale here because no one in the majority likes to hear my prices and am trying to capitalize largely. It's in used condition but nicely presentable still for it's amounted use, also has been tested and works. The only reason I capitalize on my belongings is because I am not wealthy and only have just over 120 actual video games. My most expensive game is a loose Chrono Trigger cart Super NES for what I've come up to owning. Thanks for any feedback I consider this a top find of mine!

DBZ_F_5_I1.jpg

• Like 1

Umm it can be for sale here, but as you pointed out, you ask too much and people here are smart to that.  Maybe be reasonable and someone will go for it.  Be honest you're not trying to capitalize, you're looking to trick someone out of more than it's actually worth which means you do not want a buyer who is aware of these things.  Also why should you feel bad owning 120 games?  For most people, that's a lot, maybe even too much.

Toriyama being dead would add zero value to a bootleg vintage or otherwise, short of his signature on it and even then that would be a stretch, as I doubt he'd sign something that was stealing his work too. 😉

I've had a few carts like that, they tend to get like $10-20USD (which fits with your $15CAD value about) and looking at it and the menu it's likely around the 20 year old mark, that's about when those basic blue menu/white text things showed up.  You paid what it was worth, and if you sell it, you should expect what you paid unless you find a happy idiot.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Umm it can be for sale here, but as you pointed out, you ask too much and people here are smart to that

I am one of those people who never has anything for sale usually and last sale I made was one in two years. I know I can find someone to pay much for this my usual route. For that Canada 40 In 1 game I had on NES it just sold for $250 US dollars in an hour and a half only. I don't believe in making much but this has no real price if no example is out there. I bet I could get as much as a Chrono Trigger loose on SNES. I would never sell anything from earlier than the twenty year passing mark, this is definite treasure to me. If I sell for what I seek I'll keep everyone posted!

If you think that old boot will get you chrono trigger cash, more power to you, and well good luck, you'll need it.  I've seen it before, years ago, it's not a 1of1.  Not a common cart as are none of the old SFC/SNES multicarts from ages ago, but people just don't pay for them either.

• Thanks 1

There are pirate games that are worth big money, but usually they are ones that a good number of people know about and have identified as a game of interest.

If there’s no discussion around it, then it isn’t worth much except maybe to the very small number of people that are highly informed about pirates

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

If you think that old boot will get you chrono trigger cash, more power to you, and well good luck, you'll need it.  I've seen it before, years ago, it's not a 1of1.  Not a common cart as are none of the old SFC/SNES multicarts from ages ago, but people just don't pay for them either.

I am going to give all games a play and give it a overall quality review, if the game seems to be nothing special I agree!

On 6/17/2024 at 11:53 PM, phart010 said:

There are pirate games that are worth big money, but usually they are ones that a good number of people know about and have identified as a game of interest.

If there’s no discussion around it, then it isn’t worth much except maybe to the very small number of people that are highly informed about pirates

Yeah it really just depends from item to item. Although rare, SNES multicarts just aren't in huge demand that I can tell, sort of like real SFC games.