IGNORED

Mario & Luigi: Brothership

Mario & Luigi my beloved; can't believe it's actually been 9 years since Paper Jam. And yeah, the developer is definitely a mystery right now. I'd guess it's either an internal team of ex-Alphadream members or a 2nd party.

Only mild concern right now is the soundtrack isn't composed by Yoko Shimomura. It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it'd definitely a shame if it wasn't.

Edited by greenthunder

14 hours ago, greenthunder said:

Only mild concern right now is the soundtrack isn't composed by Yoko Shimomura. It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it'd definitely a shame if it wasn't.

If it's not her, they're doing a great job at making it sound like it is!

Editorials Team · Posted
On 6/19/2024 at 1:34 AM, Sumez said:

I loved the first game and Bowser's Inside Story, but man I'm really behind on this series...

Paper Jam had a very elaborate battle system.  This goes back to just Mario & Luigi so we'll see if people think it's simplistic in comparison.

I've always wanted to get into the Mario & Luigi series, but I'm not big on playing long, story based games on portable systems.  I know it's easy to play the original GBA game on the big screen, but the other games in the series are pretty locked into the portable devices.  I'll definitely give this one a try since I can easily play it on my TV.  

• Like 1