IGNORED

Nintendo Corporate Press Kit ( not mine )

found thia surfing the inner web 

00X0X_uxDKne5B5K_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg.3ea9efe49c7d6f56468ea3fce33e84a5.jpg00101_4TJn2yJ7dka_0CI0t2_50x50c.jpg.003bb8b9f0bfa0b162dc32af8613001a.jpg

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/vgm/d/miami-nintendo-corporate-press-kit/7751171585.html

Selling my dad’s 1990 Nintendo Corporate Press Kit. For Seasoned Nintendo collectors only, and If you are not familiar with this item don’t feel too bad, I was clueless till the estate appraisal to.
These press kits were only given to corporate investors and top officials for Nintendo in 1990 ahead of the release of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and are extremely rare.
The kit is complete with a 200+ page release guide media kit including photos and merchandising strategies, biometrics, Corporate biographies, design stencils and pre-release statistics, also an NES control deck testing cartridge, a small supply box with stapler, post it notes, and stickers, as well as a Bulletin update folder for later additions to licenses and media release information.
The “ World of Nintendo “ metal plate is the only item Not For Sale and being kept as an heirloom to remember my dad’s deep love for Nintendo next to his ashes. The items are in wonderful shape and showcases the quality Nintendo put into many of its earliest and iconic endeavors, still actively dominating the video gaming industry today.
Estate appraisal of these items is $125,000 which is a lot, but before we post an auction we decided to first offer these items to someone local offering a claim of 1st ownership privileges to the buyer. Asking $55,000 which is fair for a cash only purchase of this size. This is a pick up only offer, in Kenosha Wisconsin, and our local police station offers a secure place for such meetings for both parties safety and comfort.
If you are a fan of the Nintendo legacy like my father was this is the ultimate opportunity to own something truly spectacular. Text or call to arrange for pick up, and do your research beforehand to ensure you are confident and sincere in purchasing.
Thank you for looking and good luck catching this awesome item.

“ Update “ grateful for all the replies and interest already but no we are not shipping or listing this on websites, we are not interested in trades, and if we hold an auction it will likely be Heritage hosting the auction in July.

00G0G_9PxJGlW9BL6_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Wow! 2

Man so much misinformation there.  One the "appraisal" is a crock, no way it goes even remotely close to that.  Two, no way you're getting into a Heritage Auction in July if today is June 21.  Those leads times are more like at least 2 months and that's assuming you've already gotten all of your paperwork in and items mailed.  

It's cool and I could see someone speculatively going up to $5k+ at a open auction on Heritage, but I bet pivate offers are more in the $2k-$3k range at best.

6 hours ago, jonebone said:

Man so much misinformation there.  One the "appraisal" is a crock, no way it goes even remotely close to that.  Two, no way you're getting into a Heritage Auction in July if today is June 21.  Those leads times are more like at least 2 months and that's assuming you've already gotten all of your paperwork in and items mailed.  

It's cool and I could see someone speculatively going up to $5k+ at a open auction on Heritage, but I bet pivate offers are more in the $2k-$3k range at best.

I didn't even pay much attention to the listing as I see rare items from Miami and I don't really think much of it with all the scams and over retail/price charting and whatever else prices, but that sign is not an official licensed sign right?