IGNORED

FO: Aftermarket Doubles (Homebrews, Repros, LEs)

Ferris Bueller

Posted (edited)

It's time to start trading/selling/letting go of my doubles. I've been sitting on them for too long, only because I've been busy with life. Recently I've had a few people reach out, wanting to know what I had, and I was in the process of finishing the updates on the gameroom, so I kind of organized them for these pictures.. 

If you see something you'd like, make an offer. Check out my WTB thread if you'd like to trade. 

hIY3KCh.jpeg

0Rxmvfw.jpeg

QBhsGtt.jpeg

PtL7zjZ.jpeg

uUgMx5V.jpeg

sicT9qB.jpeg

2NnTrbf.jpeg

YFjbdd2.jpeg

tmsQowo.jpeg

Tk67eXA.jpeg

TwvhA0R.jpeg

WxyU6ic.jpeg

TQ9w7ZQ.jpeg

Edited by Ferris Bueller
Fixing Pics
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, CT said:

I may be interested in one of the Tecmo Super Bowls, trying to figure out which one I would want. Love that they have updated rosters. TBD

There used to a website and forum for the Tecmo guys and they would do updated rosters every year. The carts they started making I was told in 2010 and lasted until I think about 2018? I'd have to check my shelf. They were usually really small runs up to I think 2015 and pretty niche, so if I see originals I try to pick them up. For a couple years, quality improved and they were doing carts and boxes, not sure about manuals, I don't think those were included, that's where you get the Gold version, which I think was probably somewhere around 2017-2018.

• 2 weeks later...

Jane Austen - SOLD

Kubo 1+2 - SOLD

Graveyard Dude - SOLD

On 7/18/2024 at 12:49 PM, DefaultGen said:

Is there a ballpark price for Battle Kid 2 LE? That's still one of my favorite NES games period but no idea on price and you're probably the person I'd ask anyway.

On 7/17/2024 at 5:05 PM, DarkKobold said:

Oh man, I missed out on getting Cornball Cocksuckers at MGC. Even though the thread is long since gone, I have fond memories of Sega references before I dip. I gotta ask how much for each version. 

Send me a message? If post a price here I think I have to make this a FS thread.

32 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Send me a message? If post a price here I think I have to make this a FS thread.

FS means prices are posted. You can post prices, but rename the thread to FS/FO if it's mixed.

It genuinely sucks to see a FS thread and then there's no prices.