IGNORED

Megaman Unlimited 2

phart010

I've played the Mega Man series, but it was towards the beginning of my collecting so I didn't understand how good they are. I sold them off because I was irritated, by the no duck instead. Now I know I should have learned how to use the  learning how to use the mechanics available. Now that I'm a lot more experienced I'm picking up the PS1 versions since they have the left/right mapped to switching abilities. Love Mega Man 11 and this one looks great!

3 hours ago, Californication said:

I've played the Mega Man series, but it was towards the beginning of my collecting so I didn't understand how good they are. I sold them off because I was irritated, by the no duck instead. Now I know I should have learned how to use the  learning how to use the mechanics available. Now that I'm a lot more experienced I'm picking up the PS1 versions since they have the left/right mapped to switching abilities. Love Mega Man 11 and this one looks great!

The first Mega Man Unlimited game is pretty awesome too. It’s a pc game, so you’d have to run it on a Windows system. But if you liked the NES games, then Megaman Unlimited is a must play

• Thanks 1