IGNORED

Featured Member July 2024: fcgamer

• 2 weeks later...

That was like, nearly a darn novel length feature!

Good read though, I really like how the gaming aspects were intertwined with the life aspects, giving it a deep sense of value in your passion for games. 

I’m trying to learn more Mandarin and would love to travel to China and Taiwan some day. Will give you a shout @fcgamer, if I end up being in Taiwan. 

• Love 1

I think I forgot to mention this, but here's another one of my pets. I've got two (maybe three?) of these guys living with me. This is the biggest of them, I saw the smaller one earlier tonight.

It's fun because in the evenings you can often hear them chatting with one another.

IMG20240808000312.jpg

Edited by fcgamer
  • Wow! 1

Editorials Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Did you write this in another document and then copy / paste it? Can you please remove the formatting so I can read it?

Screenshot from 2024-08-08 11-14-36.png

Copied from VGS PM to blog, and since I do not use dark mode I assume that's at least part of the issue or root cause here.

I'm at work looking at this on mobile so I can't really troubleshoot.  @Gloves what is the fix or workaround?

3 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Copied from VGS PM to blog, and since I do not use dark mode I assume that's at least part of the issue or root cause here.

I'm at work looking at this on mobile so I can't really troubleshoot.  @Gloves what is the fix or workaround?

You just have to edit the post and remove the formatting. When you right click to paste, there are a few options but 2 of them are:

1. Paste (CTRL+V)
  2. Paste As Plain Text (CTRL+SHIFT+V)

An easy way to fix this is to copy your entire post, paste it into Notepad which doesn't have formatting and then copy / paste it back into your edit.

Edited by Code Monkey
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2024 at 12:28 PM, Code Monkey said:

You just have to edit the post and remove the formatting. When you right click to paste, there are a few options but 2 of them are:

1. Paste (CTRL+V)
  2. Paste As Plain Text (CTRL+SHIFT+V)

An easy way to fix this is to copy your entire post, paste it into Notepad which doesn't have formatting and then copy / paste it back into your edit.

Or on a phone you can select everything, cut, and paste. At the bottom of the text field the forum offers to make it plain text. 

image.png.a1558beb9ea334f276f6bec42e16aeec.png

• The topic was unpinned