IGNORED

FS/FO Big Box Gyromite cib $800 obo Pictures added!

Johnnyboy113

Hey guys got a big box gyromite cib if anyone is interested. The box is in acceptable to good condition. The contents are in very good to near mint condition.  $800 or best offer . If you are interested please PM me or reach out here. Thanks

IMG_1414.jpeg

IMG_1415.jpeg

IMG_1416.jpeg

IMG_1417.jpeg

IMG_1418.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg

IMG_1420.jpeg

IMG_1421.jpeg

IMG_1422.jpeg

IMG_1423.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

IMG_1425.jpeg

IMG_1426.jpeg

IMG_1427.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_1430.jpeg

IMG_1431.jpeg

Edited by Johnnyboy113
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2

• The title was changed to FO Big Box Gyromite cib Pictures added!
59 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Not sure which I want more, the Maytag or the game!

Good luck with the sale! I'd be interested, but these go for too much these days.

Most recent sold for under $950 (best offer accepted) and the box at least seemed to be in a bit better condition. I’d say fair price here, saving eBay fees, $700-$800 depending on how nice JohnnyBoy is feeling. True story, you can get this and your fridge maybe just switch to a cheaper model 😂 

PriceCharting seems to be outdated on this either way last tracked CIB they have is almost a year ago. 

Edited by a3quit4s

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

Most recent sold for under $950 (best offer accepted) and the box at least seemed to be in a bit better condition. I’d say fair price here, saving eBay fees, $700-$800 depending on how nice JohnnyBoy is feeling. True story, you can get this and your fridge maybe just switch to a cheaper model 😂 

PriceCharting seems to be outdated on this either way last tracked CIB they have is almost a year ago. 

I’m feeling nice today but you never know about tomorrow lol. Maybe that best offer was for $949.99 for $950 😉

The Maytag is included if anyone is willing to do my laundry for a year. 

Serious note, yes that box on eBay was a bit better but did you see the inside of that spinner? Yuck! 
Like I said boys it’s up for offer if anyone wants it. Take a shot, worst I could say is no but most of you know I always try to work out a fair deal

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS/FO Big Box Gyromite cib $800 obo Pictures added!
  • 2 weeks later...