IGNORED

Famicom / NES Bootleg Games with Hacked Copyrights List (NTDEC, Sane Ting, etc)

I've decided to start a list here of bootleg games with hacked copyrights. While many people are aware of games where the copyrights have been removed, fewer people know that sometimes the copyrights were replaced by the name of the company doing the hacking. This is a lot less common than finding the company's mark on the cartridge shell or label.

The games listed below are on Famicom 60 pins format, but I know some of these had 72 pin versions as well found around the world. If you have anything to contribute, please do so, as we continue on the quest to document all of these.

NTDEC:
Datsugoku
Double Dragon
Galaxian
Goonies, The
Kage no Densetsu
Mach Rider
Ninja Hattori-kun: Ninja wa Shuugyou de Gozaru no Maki
Urban Champion

Kaiser:
Rush 'n Attack
Highway Star
Salamander
Top Gun

Sane Ting:
Kyuukyoku Tiger
Makaimura 

"Gin Chin"
Chip to Dale no Daisakusen
Gekikame Ninja Den

Co Tung Enterprise:
Datsugoku
Kyuukyoku Tiger

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I'm pretty sure my NTDEC Super Mario Bros 3 famicom cart would qualify for this list.  It's too late, so maybe it won't as I'd have to check that.

It'd depend on if the copyrights were changed to ntdec or if they still say Nintendo 

I just checked, One Player, Two Player... title, (c) all erased.  Guess this one doesn't count.  I forgot how heavy that cart was too.  I remember opening it up and the chips are so huge and vertical on it the case barely closes on the thing.

• 3 weeks later...