IGNORED

Bad games masked by great cover art

Koopa64

6 hours ago, Link said:

This is actually a misconception. It's not common at all. There are only 15-20 copies still in existence, but they are always available because nobody wants the game.

I dunno, I rented it several times back in the day.  That tells me I liked it enough a) to not go back and exchange it for something else (which I frequently did with shit games), and b) to rent it again another weekend because I wanted to have another go at it.

53 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I dunno, I rented it several times back in the day.  That tells me I liked it enough a) to not go back and exchange it for something else (which I frequently did with shit games), and b) to rent it again another weekend because I wanted to have another go at it.

I think Link was kidding.

Events Team · Posted
On 10/9/2024 at 7:39 AM, mbd39 said:

The infamous cover of Ironsword deceives you into thinking that Kuros is a brawny warrior with a powerful sword and not some goofy little knight with a useless sword that he wiggles in a futile manner.

1592419655-a9373e8e-6cca-493d-8f1f-f7c85

Aw hell naw!  Wizards & Warriors fucking rules!  I absolutely imagine myself as Fabio.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:
On 10/9/2024 at 8:39 AM, mbd39 said:

The infamous cover of Ironsword deceives you into thinking that Kuros is a brawny warrior with a powerful sword and not some goofy little knight with a useless sword that he wiggles in a futile manner.

1592419655-a9373e8e-6cca-493d-8f1f-f7c85

Aw hell naw!  Wizards & Warriors fucking rules!  I absolutely imagine myself as Fabio.

I think you really have to love platforming to appreciate W&W.  And you do get a boomerang-knife before long...

3 minutes ago, CMR said:

I remember when that happened.

I also remember when Tom Green visited Fabio's place on a segment of his show. For some reason that was never explained, Fabio's kitchen was filled with dirtbikes.

• Like 2

Graphics Team · Posted
On 9/30/2024 at 1:54 PM, Tulpa said:

I'm just going to post the entire first party library for the Atari 2600 and leave it at that. 

On 10/10/2024 at 9:19 AM, RH said:

Let's be clear--pulling out any Atari 2600 (or other, earlier title) is like bringing a gun to a knife fight with this topic.

First of all - how dare you...

Second of all - HOW DARE YOU!!!

[T-Pac]

• Haha 1