IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Why have one Game Boy sewing machine when you can have three?

This is every model of sewing machine that worked with the Game Boy Color - Technically there's 2 more color variants of the JN-100, as well as an embroidery kit that works with the JN-2000, so this isn't a complete set. However, I think my craziness can safely end here.

sewing.jpg

• Like 8
  • Wow! 4
  • Love 2
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, DarkKobold said:

Why have one Game Boy sewing machine when you can have three?

This is every model of sewing machine that worked with the Game Boy Color - Technically there's 2 more color variants of the JN-100, as well as an embroidery kit that works with the JN-2000, so this isn't a complete set. However, I think my craziness can safely end here.

sewing.jpg

I picked up another Dragon Co for Famicom as well as an old-ish GBC flashcart. I've seen people online mistake these for Everdrive clones, but they're more of a precursor to them since they came before them. These are pretty outdated at this point, so they don't really seem all that impressive anymore, despite being decent for their time. Thankfully there is fanmade software for these, so you don't have to buy an old computer to just rewrite them

64M+Dragon.jpg

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.da485f9c215e0eeb23f38e179d469700.jpeg

image.jpeg.6fb10956382878e26474f28cad344ea4.jpeg

Adding to my collection of Plug and Plays, I found this Fox Sports 7 in 1 Sports Games Plug and Play. They were obviously thinking of the Wii.

image.jpeg.b1ff49305192f7b04b43e8d5c4d05f98.jpeg

image.jpeg.5fa67d729c219ce476b735de7d25ff1f.jpeg

Got an '80s 19 inch Toshiba CRT TV for free. The seller also included the remote. It doesn't have an A/V connection. It was manufactured in August 1989. Not sure yet what I'll hook up to this.

image.jpeg.361736355ada26255e247cc43ba3d967.jpeg

image.jpeg.f5bfeba93a34125ae7f7380a7f99b484.jpeg

Also got this 20 inch Viore CRT TV for free. This one also includes the remote, and was manufactured in January 2005.

image.jpeg.e2efc7065d2b76e701d20a5387520dd0.jpeg

image.jpeg.2afefaf9368827117e7e7cdd1fc4a645.jpeg

image.jpeg.99e046b81b0b7a86aea8a5f9a91663e9.jpeg

image.jpeg.e5617afe95283741d354ca9c824742e8.jpeg

Got a 40 inch Samsung DLP TV. This one's from 2004. It has Coaxial, A/V, S-Video, Component, and DVI connections. It is widescreen (with the option to display in 4:3), and can display 240p, 480i, 480p, and 720p resolutions. It was pretty heavy, but I managed to get it in my car. The seller included the remote, manual, and warranty paper. Gotta love the classic sound effects that play when it is turned on and off.

Oh, and this TV was also free. 😎

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 6

I’ve been doing a little Wii collecting.  It’s been pretty enjoyable once I made it past looking through the first thousand or two lots just filled with trash.  And then also sorting by price high to low and seeing the almost identical trash lots but with an extra 0 on the end.

IMG_7514.jpeg.3ae55a7a88a4e4bfb39236010aa7a04a.jpeg

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, inasuma said:

won a couple games on HA the other night.

2024-05-30 10_48_52-God of War_ Ghost of Sparta - VGA 85+ NM+ Sealed, PSP Sony 2010 _ Lot #69071 _ H.png

2024-05-30 10_48_59-Gravity Rush - VGA 100 GEM MT Sealed [Canadian Version], Vita Sony _ Lot #69072 .png

Wow, a 100 game! I mean, I know they exist but I've never seen one for any system.  Congrats!

Edited by RH
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, RH said:

Wow, a 100 game! I mean, I know they exist but I've never seen one for any system.  Congrats!

A bunch popped up for switch and Wii U over the years. Especially on certified link. 

4 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Why did they sign the blue area in blue and the green area in green?

Jen Taylor signed first, guessing whoever goes first takes the top. I asked for the paint pen over sharpie because the colors match their characters, normally I think they sign game covers with permanent markers but they each had a canister of different pens so I thought it would be cool to color match. In a lot of their autographs I saw they used the paint pens for signing Funko pops.

• Like 2

March+April+May additions:

I probably had a saved search on eBay for this over 10 years. I stopped looking at the emails though but recently I just randomly decided to do a manual search and found it. EBay is most likely not a good platform to try and find it on anyway for obvious reasons.

O2CdSvL.jpg

Now I should get the PC big boxes I'm missing for the BG series.

IjGnYqW.jpg

Pix'n Love edition.

XzNlVdi.jpg

Barrage of limprints and couple others.

zbxFa1E.jpg

2dzzJzN.jpg

LHZvfFq.jpg

377Mnlp.jpg

t8ZVYLK.jpg

Vinyls as always. Especially stoked about Contra Hard Corps.

nHwKMlw.jpg

MlQBMTq.jpg

• Like 10
  • Wow! 2

I never post non gaming pickups, but I'm pretty excited about this one.  I hesitated when I first heard about it because of the price, and it sold out before I was able to make a decision.  I refused to pay over market value for it, and recently I found it restocked on Lego's website.  It's still pretty expensive, but I was able to get it brand new for normal price.

The largest set I've ever put together was around 1,000 pieces, so this is by far the largest set I will have ever assembled.  I was a HUGE Castle Lego fan as a kid (along with Pirate), so I'm pretty excited about this.  

20240606_155126.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I never post non gaming pickups, but I'm pretty excited about this one.  I hesitated when I first heard about it because of the price, and it sold out before I was able to make a decision.  I refused to pay over market value for it, and recently I found it restocked on Lego's website.  It's still pretty expensive, but I was able to get it brand new for normal price.

The largest set I've ever put together was around 1,000 pieces, so this is by far the largest set I will have ever assembled.  I was a HUGE Castle Lego fan as a kid (along with Pirate), so I'm pretty excited about this.  

20240606_155126.jpg

Love that they made this set. I really want it but I've ran out of room for large sets like these now unfortunately. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brickman said:

Love that they made this set. I really want it but I've ran out of room for large sets like these now unfortunately. 

Honestly, I don't have the room for it either, but I bought it anyway.  There are several other similar sets that I'm interested in, but probably won't buy simply because I don't know what I would do with them.  I just sort of made an exception for this one.

• Like 1