IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Found some good stuff recently:

1. Game Plus by Delplay: This is a variant of the Game Master (a somewhat uncommon precursor to the Watara Supervision). This variant is only known to have been sold in France and has a different mold that makes regular Game Master carts not fit if my understanding is correct. These are supposed to be kinda hard to find, but I found it listed as broken on Xianyu for cheap (luckily it was working). This YT vid I think exaggerates that a little bit though

2. Sichuan Mahjong: Pretty rare unlicensed Sega Genesis title. I don't normally collect adult games, but this one is supposed to be undumped, so I figured if I could get it for a good price then I should consider it. I think fcgamer is selling a copy as well, but that was listed after I won the eBay auction for this

3. Watara Watch: A user on a Watara Supervision fan server found an eBay listing with Watara brand watches. They shared the link and said the seller planned to sell more, which they did. I went ahead and picked one up. Not sure if it is actually by the same Watara as the game company, but it doesn't seem to be a super common name

4. Hi-Com 13 in 1: A multicart by one of Sega's official distributors out in South Korea. Seems to be for the Master System but they slapped a Genesis shell over the cart. I've seen other ones of these with other numbers on the monster's tongue. I'm not sure how many multis they made or how hard they are to find

Sichuan Mahjong.jpg

Game Plus.jpg

Hi-Com 13.jpg

Hi-Com 13 Menu.jpg

• Like 3