IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

13 hours ago, avatar! said:

Curious, are there any Brazilian-exclusive games you are aware of? By exclusive I don't mean a different box, cover, etc. but an officially licensed game that was released only in Brazil?

For the Xbox One there are some exclusive variants. For the PS5 and Switch there are no exclusive games.

For the PS4 I think there's one exclusive game: Horizon Chase Turbo Senna Sempre - PlayStation 4

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

image.jpeg.fdf3b0bcabfca776b00946fbddcfd27c.jpeg

image.jpeg.ac8d20765c2b810b235c0c4f11231fb3.jpeg

Not a new addition, but I haven't seen this in more than twenty years. I was looking in some boxes, and found my Mortal Kombat cartoon VHS tape. Forgot I even had it. Now that I've found this, I remember I got it in the early 2000s.

image.jpeg.ea6dcb4036be1d543edaaa08470cae47.jpeg

Got a ton of these Marvel cards from Loblaws/Superstore. Like a lot of Canadians, I didn't really want these but they were giving them away to anyone spending $25 or more on groceries. They're cheap, low-quality cards. And yet, I don't feel like selling or tossing them. Guess I'll find a binder to put them in. 

image.jpeg.c1241929c249ac2829f78f52b5521e80.jpeg

This Solar Jetman poster was included with my original copy of Double Dragon on Game Boy that I've had since the early '90s. I decided to finally display it in one of my game rooms. 

image.jpeg.8015d0865e682f84d74f85ead6cfdac2.jpeg

Also, I'd like to mention that I've joined Kingdom Hearts Insider and have been recording and uploading game soundtracks that are a little uncommon, like the soundtrack from the Rockman 8 Game Boy bootleg as well as the Mega Man 9 NES demo cartridge I got in April and made a blog about. All of these soundtracks were recorded from real hardware, not Emulators.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1