IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Well persistence paid off with bonuses.  Two weeks ago I was in the half price up the street as they were finishing up checking in some former collectors stuff, I saw the SNES part of it, and well I've been wanting to find Breath of Fire locally for a few years now...so I waited for the 12-14 day hold period to expire due to county law.  I went in yesterday at an odd hour because I had to go there for a marketplace meet to sell my old 9" PVM I upgraded to 14" recently not needing it.  I go in and the cart is now behind the register with a huge pile of SNES, 64, GB, and a few other odds and ends just there.  Instantly snatched the BoF game up, but then i saw the GB game Buster Bros, wanted that for awhile but didn't like the $40-60 price tag of sales, the other two were since the day before moved into clearance. 🙂

BoF w/clip was $40 ($5-10 savings) Buster was only $20!, and TinStar was 20->$4, and Sub-Terrania was $12->$4 so I was thrilled as it has been a long time since a find there with games.  I've been trying to get over the early painful hump of BoF, getting there, really wish I had a healer.  I've honestly ever played this before, had it once years ago but it rubbed me the wrong way and I traded it out.

Oh yeah, not pictured, I got a used decent-good shaped Golden Sun GBA box/tray for $5 today, now my copy is complete in box as I had every other bit of it for some time now. 😉

findshbp-oct192024.jpg

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 2