IGNORED

Lambda from NA

Hey All!

Glad to be back to what seems to be another great forum that most NA users have migrated to.

I have to say, I’m completely disappointed with the way NA fell into oblivion after the purchase by Jeff Meyer of GoCollect. As an IT professional and Collector myself (although, probably not up to the level of Collector that most of you are here), I’m frankly sickened by the horrible rollout of his new “website”, (if we can even call it that)... one of the most unprofessional displays I’ve seen in years, and I’ve seen A Lot! I work on Wall St as both a trader and an IT professional, and I’ve seen some shady things... but this was a full blown Corporate Raid, if I’ve ever seen one. (My opinion.) I was helping one individual on NA (I can’t remember his handle), reverse engineer a kiosk console, and when I went back to find out if anything had progressed, all was gone... including the codes I had written/passed to the individual to help him unlock the system and his progress...(I know the threads are still there in some form but the layout and navigation are now a moot point for me as only archived threads). (Jeff, if you see this, I know who you are, and you should be ashamed of yourself). 
-Rant Over

That being said, I’m happy to see a bunch of you all migrated to this site and the community still seems to be active. Looking forward to interacting with you all again!

As for what I am interested in: I’ve been collecting the games of my youth, bringing back that nostalgia feeling again 🙂 (Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, Atari2600, N64, Dreamcast)

I’ve also developed and produced my own fully published Atari 2600 mini-game, and have a very deep love for development and design, from code to cartridge. It shows a great love and interest for the hobby by anyone who goes to this length, and I’m always happy to buy from, help out with code ideas, and support those developers. (I had to get my hands on 2 copies of Star Keeper for this exact reason! (One for me and one for my daughter when she’s older)).

Happy to find you all again, and speak to you soon!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...