IGNORED

WTB: Final THREE N64 CIBs to complete the set! *9/9/24*

WalterWhiteJr.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:58 PM, WalterWhiteJr. said:

Hi all! I’m looking for the below games complete in box/case to finish my N64 CIB set. Thanks!

N64 CIBs:

1. Body Harvest
  2. Pokemon Stadium 2

Kinda curious why you don't just purchase them on ebay? Body Harvest is only around $60 CIB and typically in excellent condition. Pokemon Stadium 2 is much more expensive, but you can find CIB copies at fair-market value.

18 minutes ago, avatar! said:

Kinda curious why you don't just purchase them on ebay? Body Harvest is only around $60 CIB and typically in excellent condition. Pokemon Stadium 2 is much more expensive, but you can find CIB copies at fair-market value.

Some people just have a preference. I don't just jump to eBay to buy a game. I'd rather buy in person or VGS

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Some people just have a preference. I don't just jump to eBay to buy a game. I'd rather buy in person or VGS

Oh for sure, totally agree! I'd much rather deal with someone on VGS than eBay. But of course, you just don't know if and when what you're looking for will turn up or not 🙂

• The title was changed to WTB: Final TWO N64 CIBs to complete the set! *9/6/24*
  • The title was changed to WTB: Final THREE N64 CIBs to complete the set! *9/9/24*