IGNORED

Kaiju & Anime

D~Funk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Necrobump!

Anybody seen Godzilla Minus One yet? Its playing down the street from me! Gonna try and go this weekend! Started watching the Monarch show on apple tv & its aight so far! Funny to see Kurt Russels son in action. Looks & sounds a lot likes his dad! Thoughts on new Godzilla X Kong trailer? I know people crap on the new Godzilla movies but i still find them fun! Storys are whatever but thats not really why we watch these movies anyway is it? 😛

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, D~Funk said:

Storys are whatever but thats not really why we watch these movies anyway is it? 😛

True but the old ones didn't have a lot of storywork so it wasn't expected and that's fine.

It's when they put a lot of work into script, plot, etc and that's crap, that it's disappointing. (I'm just speaking generally, not about any certain movie)

I am super excited for Minus One! Wanna go to the theater next Tuesday.

• Agree 1

I'm aware of it, and if I can get to the movie I intend to go for it, but if I can't it'll be a quite blu ray pickup.  I like the rare offshoot, like Shin Godzilla is fantastic (and in that line Shin Ultraman is awesome too, as I'm sure the triad of those Shin Kamen Rider will be as well.)  I did read a little summary of the new godzilla, not a plot one to ruin it, but it seems like the angle they worked and time period would make for a very nice alt-history style of Godzilla movie that works.

• Like 1