IGNORED

The Switch Thread

26 minutes ago, Fleck586 said:

Papetura looks awesome. Didn't the ESRB release get cancelled or something?

No idea - they apparently were going to do  PS4, PS5 and switch releases but the PS4 release seems to have dropped by the wayside.

Edited by Tabonga

For those planning on getting the new Zelda game at launch, GameStop is actually offering a fabric poster if you pre-order the game.  It might not be the best freebie, but it's pretty rare to get anything included with a Nintendo pre-order these days.  I was going to buy the game at launch regardless as a birthday gift to myself (my birthday is about a week after launch), so I figured I might as well pre-order it and get the poster.  If I don't like it, I'll just give it to my kids.  

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

For those planning on getting the new Zelda game at launch, GameStop is actually offering a fabric poster if you pre-order the game.  It might not be the best freebie, but it's pretty rare to get anything included with a Nintendo pre-order these days.  I was going to buy the game at launch regardless as a birthday gift to myself (my birthday is about a week after launch), so I figured I might as well pre-order it and get the poster.  If I don't like it, I'll just give it to my kids.  

Be prepared to be one of the first ones in the store on release day. Gamestop is notorious for not having enough of the pre-order bonuses to cover the all of the people who preorder stuff. First come first serve

10 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Be prepared to be one of the first ones in the store on release day. Gamestop is notorious for not having enough of the pre-order bonuses to cover the all of the people who preorder stuff. First come first serve

I'll stop in on my lunch break since that will be the only time I'll be free to go there.  If they don't have my pre-order bonus, then I get my money back and buy it from someone else.  Not a big deal.  I'm basically done with GS at this point, unless they can offer me something that I can't get anywhere else.  The pre-order bonus is the only reason I ordered from them, and if the bonus isn't available, I'll just pass.

I'm not expecting the fabric poster to be anything amazing.  I only got it because it's pretty rare to get anything extra these days.  If I miss out on it, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Edited by TDIRunner