IGNORED

Favorite 8 bit chick (respectfully)

docile tapeworm

29 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I almost put Dark Queen from Battletoads. She's up there as well. Also there's Samus from Metroid.

Sega: Well NintenDON'T, we see your Samus and raise you a Alis.  First ever female "quarterback" (what I call the lead character in these kind of games) in a RPG!  And none of this hiding her identity with the generic he-pronoun in the manual crap either!  Our Alis is in your face and ready to kick ass and take names! 🙂  And her game even has cool 3D first-person perspective dunegons (so you better "make your own map to guide you"; preferably with proper grid paper; it's the kind of paper we base our cool futuristic looking boxes on)! 🙂  

Even the Master System does what NintenDON'T! 😄 

PhantasyStar-SMS-JP-TitleScreen.png

Edited by Estil
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, RH said:

You guys are asking a question I never even thought to ask... Samus, I guess? Maybe Fuji from Final Fantasy Adventure.

I don't know.

How is it we in the US get all three GB Final Fantasy Adventures but not FF2 and FF3 for the NES?  As well as FF5 for the SNES?

Quitters...

20 minutes ago, Estil said:

How do you like her SNES look compared to her NES look?  And she is kinda cute 🙂 

Haven't played the SNES one, so I'm basing her strictly on the cover of the NES box art (and not the actual character design, as depicted in the Japanese DQ games)

I do like her actual original look, as I do like Toriyama's artstyle, but the western-based Moonbrook was (and still is) the best IMO.