IGNORED

Werewolf Vol 2. Episode 1: ESCAPE FROM ARKHAM ASYLUM! Sign-Ups Now Closed. Inquire within to be a Back-Up.

KokiriChild

@Kguillemette

Good to have someone with outside experience.  Where did you play before?  KC is a good host, runs a tight game, should be dope.

@ap123

Welcome to Werewolf.  Town need to communicate with each other and question each other to figure out who is part of the town and who is not town.  They also need to organize a vote and lynch the players who are not town.

Wolves need to keep their noses to the ground and not get themselves killed.

@0xDEAFC0DE

You got the basics then.  It is a bit more tricky because you can't read people by voice and body language and have to read their posts.  But you do get the benefit of everything everyone says being collected and written down, which can be handy.

Edited by fox
  • Thanks 2

Subscriber T1 · Posted

Question on rule 4f; does this include the like/thank/emoji feature or is it just about explicitly thanking someone in a new post?

Supplemental question;

33 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I've been promised a town role so people won't vote me out right away. Thanks guys! 

Is this a violation of rule 4f? 

Okay, I believe all roles and private group PMs have been created. Please let me know if there are any issues. If you are a player and received your role PM, please post in the main Game Day thread in the Werewolf Arena Club. Also, if you are a spectator and wish to watch the game unfold, please join the Club, as all further actions for the game will be happening there. 

Also, for the sake of transparency, since it is commonly asked, all roles are assigned by a random number generator so as to be completely fair. 

Good luck players! You'll need it... *laughs maniacally*