IGNORED

GameValueNow lot collector issues

I know there are members of our community working on this site, promising changes that are taking place, but after GoCollect took over, or possibly right before then, I noticed bugs in the lot collector.  There was a broken tag at the end of one of the table builders, and it's like the buttons and prices would start wrapping.  It would work, but it would quickly look weird and nearly unprintable when you had more than 7-8 games on the list.

I'm not sure if that's what you're seeing. I've not used the lot calculator in months, but that was one of the main issues I saw, and it persisted a long time (and might even still be there.). Anyway, I'm cautiously hopeful for the full release of the beta changes.  I'm cautious because of GoCollect, and hopeful because who on here gets promising better things coming down the pipe in the near future.

2 hours ago, Divingninja said:

Dang. I’m having issues with the collection tracker too. After switching it all over from NA. What a pain.If it isn’t up soon I may switch to pricecharting’s tool.

Yep, I can’t get the Collection Tracker to work. On top of that then not updating PS4 and Switch games has me considering a switch to somewhere else. Since it’s modern it’s not too important, but it would be nice and now that I can’t even access the Collection Tracker probably means it’s time to switch.

How is VideoGamePriceCharting’s tracker?

2 hours ago, Divingninja said:

Dang. I’m having issues with the collection tracker too. After switching it all over from NA. What a pain.If it isn’t up soon I may switch to pricecharting’s tool.

9 minutes ago, DeuceGamer said:

Yep, I can’t get the Collection Tracker to work. On top of that then not updating PS4 and Switch games has me considering a switch to somewhere else. Since it’s modern it’s not too important, but it would be nice and now that I can’t even access the Collection Tracker probably means it’s time to switch.

How is VideoGamePriceCharting’s tracker?

Switch games are currently being added, should be caught up in few weeks. PS4 is a possibility in the future. But switch is the priority for now and getting the entire website switched over to the new one. Right now it is in beta. 

The collection tracker has been working, but the past few days it has been down because it is being worked on to get the prices to refresh on a more frequent basis. Which was a major complaint from users here that we were hoping to address. Unfortunately some of these aren't quick fixes, and since it is the weekend it is taking a bit longer.

It should be back early this week. If it takes longer i will give an update. 

18 minutes ago, Magus said:

Switch games are currently being added, should be caught up in few weeks. PS4 is a possibility in the future. But switch is the priority for now and getting the entire website switched over to the new one. Right now it is in beta. 

The collection tracker has been working, but the past few days it has been down because it is being worked on to get the prices to refresh on a more frequent basis. Which was a major complaint from users here that we were hoping to address. Unfortunately some of these aren't quick fixes, and since it is the weekend it is taking a bit longer.

Ok. I’ll definitely wait if it’s being updated and as long as I can access it. With the changes I was actually concerned they weren’t going to continue offering it.

Edited by DeuceGamer

6 hours ago, Magus said:

Cool. Thanks for this. Will keep checking on it.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Divingninja said:

@Magus I see most of my collections again, but am unable to access my NES collection as I get some Ajax error when trying to go into it. The error says please see http://datatables.net/tn/7. I checked with a friend and they have the same issue.

What is this about and how do I fix it?

Looks like I am also getting an ajax error on my gamecube and playstation collections.

• The topic was locked