IGNORED

Super Bat Puncher

RetroX85

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!  I have played the demo on PC via emulation.  But I did not know about that extra level with jetpack, that sounds awesome!  If you come across anyone whos willing to sell theirs, please let me know. I'm not afraid to shell out some good money for a copy.  I just wish the developer kept going with Super Bat Puncher. I feel it deserves to be a true game. 

On 6/17/2020 at 6:45 PM, RetroX85 said:

I just wish the developer kept going with Super Bat Puncher. I feel it deserves to be a true game. 

Yeah, I was on the test team for the demo, and the reasons it never went further are a bit complicated.  Really a shame because it is an awesome concept.  But understandable at the time given the programmer's personal circumstances.

Thats cool you were on the test team for the demo. Maybe some day Morphcat Games will decide to open up the ol' code and papers to continue it. I will keep my fingers crossed. In the meantime, the collector in me will hunt for a physical demo. Which will prove to be difficult, if not already out of reach.