IGNORED

Popular franchises you've never played

CMR

According to Wikipedia the biggest non-sports franchises I haven't played are Dragon Ball, Red Dead, Harry Potter, Gundam, and Age of Empires, none of which I'm super interested in. I like to at least try anything popular. You people need to go play a Metal Gear or Uncharted game.

44 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

According to Wikipedia the biggest non-sports franchises I haven't played are Dragon Ball, Red Dead, Harry Potter, Gundam, and Age of Empires, none of which I'm super interested in. I like to at least try anything popular. You people need to go play a Metal Gear or Uncharted game.

Wow, I haven't played any of those either.

Is Harry Potter actually a popular video game franchise?

3 hours ago, Gloves said:

You're uninvited too then. I can keep going!

😞 Uninvited from?

2 hours ago, BortLicensePlate said:

I wanna try out chrono trigger first, havent played that either 

Hey at least I've played through half of Chrono trigger. Just need to go back and finish it. That is a very good game!

42 minutes ago, BortLicensePlate said:

Busy playing tetris over here 

Haha same here. Tetris 99 to be exact. Oh, and fortnite

32 minutes ago, Makar said:

Hey at least I've played through half of Chrono trigger. Just need to go back and finish it. That is a very good game!

Haha same here. Tetris 99 to be exact. Oh, and fortnite

I feel like from what I've heard I'd like Crono Trigger a lot. I have no excuse really Haha.

Tetris 99 is great. I've been playing nes tetris for the weekly comp, and now I kinda wanna get back into it now after the comp is over

Mass Effect and Assassins Creed are the big ones for me.

Never cared to play Mass Effect, and I always wanted to play Assassins Creed but wanted to start at the first game and make my way through the series. It is to the point right now where doing that with Assassins Creed just seems to daunting.

Call of Duty, Battlefield, Madden, FIFA, Far Cry, The Witcher, Just Dance, Civilization, Medal of Honor, Counterstrike, Unreal Tournament, Splinter Cell, Half-Life (unless you count Portal), Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Shin Megami Tensei, Mass Effect, Fatal Frame, Dynasty Warriors

Events Team · Posted
14 hours ago, Makar said:

Haha for some reason Metroid has just never really interested me. Neither has Kirby but I have at least tried a couple Kirby games before.

What if you try pikmin and Pokemon and I try Metroid and resident evil?

Hell I'll play them too if it means you play some Castlevania, that's the one on your list that really got me 😆

The first CV game wouldn't be a bad place to start, but Super Castlevania 4 and/or Rondo of Blood would also be excellent places to start when it comes to the classic CV games, those are easily some of the best classic CV games, Rondo of Blood being my personal favorite. Then when it comes to the metroidvania CV games, you gotta start with Symphony of the Night of course (Which is a direct sequel to Rondo of Blood, so that gives you the perfect excuse to play that one 😛 )

Editorials Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Hell I'll play them too if it means you play some Castlevania, that's the one on your list that really got me 😆

The first CV game wouldn't be a bad place to start, but Super Castlevania 4 and/or Rondo of Blood would also be excellent places to start when it comes to the classic CV games, those are easily some of the best classic CV games, Rondo of Blood being my personal favorite. Then when it comes to the metroidvania CV games, you gotta start with Symphony of the Night of course (Which is a direct sequel to Rondo of Blood, so that gives you the perfect excuse to play that one 😛 )

His favorite system is the DS.  So, he just needs to go straight to Dawn of Sorrow.  Or whatever that one was called.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Reed Rothchild said:

His favorite system is the DS.  So, he just needs to go straight to Dawn of Sorrow.  Or whatever that one was called.

That's a good point actually. Although that one is a continuation from Aria of Sorrow... eh, fuck it, I played Dawn of Sorrow before I played Aria and I still enjoyed it, so yeah, go for that one first! 😛