IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

55 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Come to think of it I don’t care for any of the playmakers on kc. Hill, Kelce... I like Williams because I knew he was good in Miami. I like kc and Andy Reid just don’t like the players 😕 

We probably need a Mahomes hair emoticon for this thread... One of my coworkers lived in the same condos as Kelce and would see him all the time, definitely not the brightest guy from the stories he's told me. 

• Haha 1

Damn was really hoping for a closer game with GB/SF, but SF is clearly the stronger team.  That defense is nasty.  Our two horrible turnovers might have made a difference, but the better team surely won.  Excellent first year under brand new coach/system, I'll take it.

For the Super Bowl, wowzers what is it the dual-red Blood Bowl?  Going to be an offensive showcase for sure, while the Niners have a considerably stronger defense, I question if they can limit/slow down KC's offense.  SF's run game is almighty, but if the situation arises, can Jimmy bring them back from a deficit on the big stage?

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

Come to think of it I don’t care for any of the playmakers on kc. Hill, Kelce... I like Williams because I knew he was good in Miami. I like kc and Andy Reid just don’t like the players 😕 

Who wouldn't like Hill?  Model human being.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Being from Cincinnati, it's still tough to forgive the 49ers for beating the Bengals in their only two Super Bowls. Montana to Taylor with 35 seconds left in Super Bowl XXIII ruined them for the next 30 years.

Boo fucking hoo.   (was a Cleveland fan at that time)

26 minutes ago, Link said:

I’m going to Disneyland

Hee hee, if I ever did win a major championship (in what???) I'd shout, "I'm going to Holiday World!" 😄

I wonder if when the Chefs won their first SB (last of the pre-merger/modern era) in 1969, they'd have to wait exactly FIFTY seasons for another one?  And of course I gotta do this...

Edited by Estil

That's 2 Super Bowls in a row for Kyle Shanahan where he should have ran the ball. There didn't seem to be a reason to stop giving the ball to Mostert.  Or at least eat some more clock. They kept Jimmy G on training wheels for the entire playoffs, but the Super Bowl is the time to take them off?  Against a defense that quickly turned things around against Watson?

On the flip side, I'm glad for Andy Reid.  He's a good coach, and this can make up for Philly.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, MrMark0673 said:

Tom Brady is leaving the Pats.  Any guesses on:

- Where he goes?

- Who the Patriots start next season?

I'm guessing he goes to San Diego. I don't know who starts next year, but I would feel bad for the Patriots if they end up with Andy Dalton when we have been trying to get rid of him for years. 

Yeah, Dalton and Mariota would be brutal.  I have no issue with them rolling the dice and someone completely unproven like Stidham.  If Castle can grab 11 wins, anything is possible under Bill.

Brady to Tampa seems the most likely right now, but there’s an outside chance he just hangs em up entirely.  Stranger things have happened.

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Boosted52405 said:

Not yet a new 2020 thread, but woah are you guys seeing the news about the Redskins?  Snyder pimping out his cheerleaders, drug parties, all kinds of stuff.

It made me think of you @jonebone , it sounds like your team is going through an entire overhaul!  The year of 2020 continues.

Somehow a franchise has finally become more dysfunctional than the Bengals.