IGNORED

Demon's Souls Remake for the PS5

I don’t know how I missed this thread but the Demon’s Souls remake on PS5 skyrocketed into like, my top 3 games of all time. I like the other Souls games too but I *really* enjoy how short and polished this one is. My only regret is that they never finished the broken arch stone, would have loved to see the cut snow level with the giants.

The prison in Latria (world 3-1) has one of the best atmospheres I’ve ever experienced in a game and I believe world 1-1 is perfect or near-perfect level design.

Edited by Strange
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Finished it.  Pretty sure I didn't die to a single one of the last 10 or so boss fights.  I vaguely recall having a tough time with the Maneater area back in the day, but that wasn't the case now.  Funny how challenging it all seemed back then.

That catches me up on the entire series.  Next up will be Lies of P or Nioh 2 or something.  After I get through a few other backlog games.

I also heard Lies of P are good, but I haven't played it yet. However, I can say that Nioh 2 is fabulous. I assume you've played the original Nioh? If not, definitely play it. In fact, I recommend this --

Nioh-Collection-Play-Station-5.jpg

When the real Demon's Souls was on the last weeks of the servers being online back in 2018, I put my summon sign down in 3-2 for co-op, and ended up getting a bunch of Old Monk invasions.

So I duped Pure Bladestone and dropped it for hosts (inbetween hiding to the side of the fog door and backstabbing as soon as the host entered).

Here is a PSN message a Pure Bladestone recipient sent me:

efqzX00.jpeg

and my response

zIvKBNu.jpeg

Edited by Gentlegamer
  • Haha 2