IGNORED

For Sale: New/Sealed Xbox Series S - Retail Price + Tax/Shipping/Insurance

DoctorEncore

I was able to secure a few extra preorders for the PS5, PS5 Digital, and Xbox Series S (sorry, all my Series X went to family and friends). I did NOT buy these to scalp, but instead to secure them for friends and family who are not as technologically savvy as I am. I have several leftover consoles and would like to share them with the members here who weren't as lucky as me.

Rules:

• This is not a first come, first served situation. Instead, I will only sell to established VGS members with high reputation. I will determine what constitutes a high reputation. Do not PM asking me to make an exception.
  • These did not fall off the back of a truck and I have receipts for all of them.
  • These are NOT to be resold! I am not doing this to make YOU money, I am doing this because I want others in this community to enjoy these new consoles without getting ripped off.
  • Shipping price will be the actual price as calculated on PayPal when I buy postage.
  • Insurance is required.
  • I will send a picture through PM for those interested.
  • If I have no buyers within a week, I will put them on eBay.

Prices

• PS5 - $530 + Shipping + Insurance ~ $600
  • PS5 DE - $424 + Shipping + Insurance ~ $500
  • Series S - $318 + Shipping + Insurance ~ $400
Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• The title was changed to For Sale: PS5 Digital Edition & Xbox Series S - Retail Price + Tax/Shipping/Insurance - High Rep VGS Members Only
  • The title was changed to For Sale: New/Sealed PS5 Digital Edition & Xbox Series S - Retail Price + Tax/Shipping/Insurance - High Rep VGS Members Only
1 hour ago, MaddenCollector said:

Does NintendoAge reputation count? If so, I’d like to think I qualify 😁

PM me.

1 hour ago, RH said:

Thanks for doing that.  I'm not the guy, but maybe someone can start another "Find two, buy two and share the wealth" thread like we did with the SNES Mini.

That's a great idea. I often try to buy two of things I think are going to be limited so I can get the extra copy to someone who may need it.

• The title was changed to For Sale: New/Sealed Xbox Series S - Retail Price + Tax/Shipping/Insurance