IGNORED

What is this?

Jeevan

What is this?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, captmorgandrinker said:

Because it's a welcome break from the other 90 percent of the internet that has been harping on a bunch of political shit for the last half of the week?

Funny thing is I almost mentioned the Skyline potato yesterday.   

This all comes from if a Chilito is a Burrito...  My argument is that its a Chilito     Jeevan says burrito    and then I posted the potato and Jeevan lost his mind...    My argument is that its a chili dish more than a potato dish.  

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, nettenette said:

This all comes from if a Chilito is a Burrito...  My argument is that its a Chilito     Jeevan says burrito    and then I posted the potato and Jeevan lost his mind...    My argument is that its a chili dish more than a potato dish.  

Not gonna lie, i was gonna say that the potato prolly weighed more and was the bulk of the dish, but we might both be wrong on this with all that friggin' cheese on top 😆

1 minute ago, captmorgandrinker said:

@nettenette what's your opinion of Gold Star?   I actually prefer their coneys to Skyline but am a bigger fan of Skyline's 3 ways.

GoldStar is what you got at the mall as a kid, because there was no Skyline around....    Its all chili, Skyline is the one I know is safe for me to eat (food allergy).   Best thing is that we had a restaurant merger of Gold Star and Great Potato Company...  Skyline Chili fries stood no chance then.  

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

This guy, and Cincinnati native, they get it @nettenette 

but you can get chili in soo many ways  ...    not to even speak of the coney bowls (coney in a bowl/no bread) for the low carb peeps   I used to combine with a salad after it cooled... but I am odd

https://www.skylinechili.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/NEW-MENU-6.23.20.pdf
SKYLINE CHILI, Cincinnati - 856 Eastgate South Dr - Menu, Prices &  Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, nettenette said:

but you can get chili in soo many ways  ...    not to even speak of the coney bowls (coney in a bowl/no bread) for the low carb peeps   I used to combine with a salad after it cooled... but I am odd

https://www.skylinechili.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/NEW-MENU-6.23.20.pdf
SKYLINE CHILI, Cincinnati - 856 Eastgate South Dr - Menu, Prices &  Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor

Honestly, can we agree that chili might be a really super good condiment?  

• Like 1