IGNORED

Anyone here have a business and run FB ads?

fcgamer

Long story short, my business partner and I have been monkeying with Facebook for weeks trying to run ads for our business. We were restricted right out of the gate though, before we even tried to setup an advertising campaign. Business partner sent in identity documents, no dice, sent in more docs, rejected again.

What makes the situation really bad is that customer support us essentially non existent, so we are stuck not knowing why we are restricted, nor do we know how to fix this problem.

Anyone else go through this before?

My wife use to have a side gig running a site for local Mom's. She never bought ad space but would pay to boost posts. I'm not sure if the setup is the same, but if it's easier to boost posts, you could try that first. Maybe once you start greasing their plans, support will give you a bit of attention.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Im assuming this is why - do you have a way to register a shell in the states? Lots of shady business comes from there and I absolutely mean no offense by that. 

That's actually an interesting point we never thought of. I'll mention it to my business partner tomorrow.

Definitely no offense taken either, I totally get it 🙂