IGNORED

Werewolf 7: Batman - Harley Quinn's Revenge SIGN-UP THREAD!

KokiriChild

Events Team · Posted

@KokiriChild Since it does seem like we're getting some more sign-ups here, would you be open to perhaps extending the sign-up period a bit to see if we can get those last couple of slots filled in? I know people around here tend to be antsy to just get it up and running as fast as possible, but I'd prefer to wait awhile longer if it means the setup is going to be better and closer to your original vision. Up to you obviously, but just something I wanted to mention if we don't have a full roster by the 23rd.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

@KokiriChild Since it does seem like we're getting some more sign-ups here, would you be open to perhaps extending the sign-up period a bit to see if we can get those last couple of slots filled in? I know people around here tend to be antsy to just get it up and running as fast as possible, but I'd prefer to wait awhile longer if it means the setup is going to be better and closer to your original vision. Up to you obviously, but just something I wanted to mention if we don't have a full roster by the 23rd.

I'd be open to it if that is what people would prefer. I'd love to get the full roster if we can. If anyone knows of 2 more people who might be interested, please send them our way!

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
32 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

I'd be open to it if that is what people would prefer. I'd love to get the full roster if we can. If anyone knows of 2 more people who might be interested, please send them our way!

Yeah, getting 4 more people seemed like kind of a stretch, but I mean... we only need 2 more now, personally I'd say we should just wait it out by this point for the sake of the setup. Even getting another back-up or two wouldn't be a bad idea I think, since like Fox said, it's likely someone's gonna need to back out.

Perhaps people who are more active on the Discord could ask a couple people about it, see if anyone would be interested?

@Aristophanes also originally came over from MafiaScum, so perhaps if anyone is active there I'm sure a couple people could be convinced to sign up and try it out over here on VGS if we can't get anyone else in our current community to participate.

@MashFan81You've participated in games before, maybe you'd be down for this one as well?

@doner24 I know you've also participated in the past, any interest in this one?

Guys, I'm going to have to drop out all together. My work has blocked VGS and since I rarely use my personal laptop, I'm just not going to have the ability to check in as often and respond appropriately. This sucks.  If the block eBay, I might have to get a new job... Maybe.

• Sad 7

Events Team · Posted
4 hours ago, RH said:

Guys, I'm going to have to drop out all together. My work has blocked VGS and since I rarely use my personal laptop, I'm just not going to have the ability to check in as often and respond appropriately. This sucks.  If the block eBay, I might have to get a new job... Maybe.

Damn, sorry to see you go. I'm sure we'll be able to get enough people though, just gotta be patient. Still curious about if Mash and/or Doner might be interested.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

Damn, sorry to see you go. I'm sure we'll be able to get enough people though, just gotta be patient. Still curious about if Mash and/or Doner might be interested.

I asked mash a little while back, said his job has gotten a lot more of his attention nowadays!  Doubt he will play.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I asked mash a little while back, said his job has gotten a lot more of his attention nowadays!  Doubt he will play.

Ah, damn. Guess we'd have to wait on Doner then, and if he's not interested, only remaining options would be asking some people on the DC or bringing over some more people from MafiaScum. Most of the people from over there seem pretty cool anyway so I wouldn't mind.

On 7/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, ZeldaFreak said:

@Aristophanes also originally came over from MafiaScum, so perhaps if anyone is active there I'm sure a couple people could be convinced to sign up and try it out over here on VGS if we can't get anyone else in our current community to participate.

We kinda sorta ban recruiting to other communities as a way of keeping ours strong...

then again, I have my ways 😉

Oh also, I'm working 8am-8pm for the next week or two straight so I am still in but like, Imma get prodded a lot if I am a player.

I still want to be in, but like, bear with me I guess?

If you reject my in because of this, I totally understand. I'm not meeting activity requirements and therefore can totally be booted reasonably. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
26 minutes ago, Aristophanes said:

We kinda sorta ban recruiting to other communities as a way of keeping ours strong...

then again, I have my ways 😉

Over here I like to think that if someone can be lost entirely to another forum, we weren't doing enough to keep them here in the first place. I personally feel like there's really no harm in people being active in multiple communities, even if the two communities in question are similar.

• Like 3

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Aristophanes said:

Oh also, I'm working 8am-8pm for the next week or two straight so I am still in but like, Imma get prodded a lot if I am a player.

I still want to be in, but like, bear with me I guess?

If you reject my in because of this, I totally understand. I'm not meeting activity requirements and therefore can totally be booted reasonably. 

Yo that leaves pleeeeenty of time for some light thread reading and a response or two.

• Like 2

@Gloves❤️

I agree with both of those posts and hope to be a productive player and member of the community 🙂
I just figured it'd be a good Idea to at least note my daily schedule since it's a bit more intense than most.

I'm really happy you have the view you do wrt building a good community here! It's super important to do! Multiple communities can feed off one another and grow together, we saw that a lot back in the day. MS is just a little reserved sometimes lol

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted

@Aristophanes 

Naturally we will always appreciate letting us all know about any time concerns, especially if you can do so upfront as you've done. Won't get you a free pass if you bugger it up and out yourself somehow, but at least we're not all wondering where you're at! 

I'm also really busy with work right now, but I'm hoping I can participate to the best of my ability in my limited time. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking of extending it by 24 hours, to see if we get any last-minute sign-ups and to to give me a chance to finish a couple things I still need to do. 

At the end of the day, though, I don't think we're gonna hit 25 unfortunately, so it looks like I might have to adjust a few things. 

Also depends how everyone feels. If there is a large portion of people who would rather we try and wait to hit 25 we can do that for a bit longer.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

I'm thinking of extending it by 24 hours, to see if we get any last-minute sign-ups and to to give me a chance to finish a couple things I still need to do. 

At the end of the day, though, I don't think we're gonna hit 25 unfortunately, so it looks like I might have to adjust a few things. 

Also depends how everyone feels. If there is a large portion of people who would rather we try and wait to hit 25 we can do that for a bit longer.

I'm ready when you are!  Just say the word boss!