IGNORED

VGS PWA & new Ranks system

Gloves

Social Team · Posted
33 minutes ago, Gloves said:

When did this turn into that? 

This is what happens when we are waiting for our new rank system to be implemented.  Also you can't mix how will the new rank photos will look on user profiles and @OptOut and me.  How can I NOT share what I found.  I just hope he tagged this photo in Google Maps where he took it.  Looks like a pre-school from the chair and items being used in the photo.

Administrator · Posted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

This is what happens when we are waiting for our new rank system to be implemented.  Also you can't mix how will the new rank photos will look on user profiles and @OptOut and me.  How can I NOT share what I found.  I just hope he tagged this photo in Google Maps where he took it.  Looks like a pre-school from the chair and items being used in the photo.

You know there's a good chance the ranks simply won't have images showing on posts, eh? It IS getting a bit crowded over there. 

It's my school I own and operate with my wife. I am directly responsible for influencing and educating literally hundreds of young minds on a weekly basis...

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
Just now, OptOut said:

What's with all the charms and shit? Take those out thems a bunch of lame taking up space!

These are reasons for people to participate and let them know we DO SHIT on this forum.  Bling is universal, this is why every military has medals and ribbons.  

These are reasons for people to participate and let them know we DO SHIT on this forum.  Bling is universal, this is why every military has medals and ribbons.  

It's tat! I don't need no charms to let people know how awesome I am, I can tell em right to their faces! 😎

Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, OptOut said:

It's my school I own and operate with my wife. I am directly responsible for influencing and educating literally hundreds of young minds on a weekly basis...

giphy.gif

Now I need to watch Vice Principals and think Danny McBride is OptOut.

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
8 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

A lot of forums have the transaction feedback only show up on the side bar when you are in the Commerce forum(s) like buying, selling, etc, where it's actually pertinent information.  That would free up some space...

To piggy back off that idea, PM would be another place to see a reminder of their transaction feedback.