IGNORED

2021 NFL/NCAA Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

9 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

The 49ers won 26-23 in overtime when they played earlier in the year, but hopefully the Bengals could win finally since they don't have to deal with Joe Montana again.

I was gonna say I’d think you’d be rooting for TB or LA to face in the super bowl lol

LETS GO NINERS! 

Editorials Team · Posted
14 minutes ago, Californication said:

I haven't watched a game in a few years. Walked away after Kapernick ruined our Superbowl runs.

Fricking Kyle Williams and Harbaugh refusing to use a run play ruined  two of them...

In fact, I don't even want to talk about it.

26 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Fricking Kyle Williams and Harbaugh refusing to use a run play ruined  two of them...

In fact, I don't even want to talk about it.

Mmm they had a crazy good defense, Alex Smith was finally paying off, and they switched him out for Kapernick. Then they tried to rearrange their offense to work around Kapernick's ability to run because he threw inconsistently and they lost one player after another to injuries culminating in everybody quiting. 

7 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I was gonna say I’d think you’d be rooting for TB or LA to face in the super bowl lol

LETS GO NINERS! 

I wouldn't mind seeing a Joe Burrow and Tom Brady matchup, but after Joe Montana and the 49ers beat the Bengals in both of the Super Bowls they played in, it seems only fitting that they would get a shot at redemption along with the elusive championship.

9 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Ask and you shall recieve

damn

would have never thought special teams were the dagger

I would say the dagger was a 4 minute drill that ended as a 3 and out from Rodgers followed by Jimmy fucking G running a textbook 4 minute drill that killed all clock and brought them into field goal range. It helps when you have a stud like Samuel, but still... watching the replay reminded me of vintage Brady.

53 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

I would say the dagger was a 4 minute drill that ended as a 3 and out from Rodgers followed by Jimmy fucking G running a textbook 4 minute drill that killed all clock and brought them into field goal range. It helps when you have a stud like Samuel, but still... watching the replay reminded me of vintage Brady.

We weren’t about to make the mistake of leaving Aaron any time after that field goal. Made that mistake already this season. 

WOW. TOTALLY SHOCKED TANNEFAIL LOST IN THE PLAY OFFS. LIKE OMG. Pfft.

So what's a good betting site/app? I'm tired of not cashing in on these upsets. On Friday morning I told my wife I would put down $100 on the Bengals and 49ers... not sure how much I would have made, but I can't win unless I bet!

48 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

WOW. TOTALLY SHOCKED TANNEFAIL LOST IN THE PLAY OFFS. LIKE OMG. Pfft.

So what's a good betting site/app? I'm tired of not cashing in on these upsets. On Friday morning I told my wife I would put down $100 on the Bengals and 49ers... not sure how much I would have made, but I can't win unless I bet!

I wanted to use Caesar’s sports book or draft kings sports book but MD just allowed sports betting so the apps won’t be updated until later this year. Good news is when I move back to NY during the summer everything is all set for online there.

I wanted to drive down to MGM national harbor (you can place bets in person) and put down $1k on the niners against the cowboys but the wife shot it down. She cost us about 1,400! I would have totally let it ride against the packers so now she has cost us about $5k!

Edited by a3quit4s

4 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Oh great the Chiefs again

Yeah, Bills v Chiefs was basically the Super Bowl; I can't see any of the teams that are left having any chance at all against  either one of them.  Maybe the Rams so Donald can wreck Mahomes all night?!?!  I dunno... either way, damn Chiefs every year is getting boooooring... 😞

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Tulpa said:

What if fate has ordained that the only way the Bengals can get to the Super Bowl is to face off against the Niners?

As a Niners/Rams fan (lol), the Bengals are one of the few AFC teams where a loss would be even moderately acceptable.