IGNORED

2021 NFL/NCAA Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Bro this Deshaun Rapist situation is hilarious to watch both the Falcons and the Browns are gonna lose their starters over this POS

Friggin ridiculous.  We knew Haslam was a piece of shit from the start but oh your god.  How ugly.  Im gonna laugh my ass off when NO gives up 8 first round picks for Watson and he blows out a knee.

Administrator · Posted
21 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Did Cleveland really say they wanted a more mature qb or was my buddy exaggerating? 

21 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

Actually I believe baker was referred to as a child.

Management did let something slip about a "grown-up QB".

19 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Cannot wait for the Browns to go 7-10 next year

You spelled 3-14 wrong.

Don't forget the league hasn't ruled out a suspension on Watson yet, plus he's been sitting a whole year.

I'm headed for that Bengals bandwagon; this is ridiculous.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Management did let something slip about a "grown-up QB".

You spelled 3-14 wrong.

Don't forget the league hasn't ruled out a suspension on Watson yet, plus he's been sitting a whole year.

I'm headed for that Bengals bandwagon; this is ridiculous.

It’s awesome because Watson is guaranteed $230 million but his first year is only $1 million because everyone knows he is gonna be suspended so the Browns won’t have Baker or Deshaun for at least the first 6 games to probably be 0-6 right out of the gate!

What an all around bad look for the Browns organization 

1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

It’s awesome because Watson is guaranteed $230 million but his first year is only $1 million because everyone knows he is gonna be suspended so the Browns won’t have Baker or Deshaun for at least the first 6 games to probably be 0-6 right out of the gate!

What an all around bad look for the Browns organization 

There’s a crisis of conscience across north east Ohio.

I think it’s actually a really bad look for the NFL if they suspend him.  If they suspend him it means they think he did something wrong and they feel a slap on the wrists is an appropriate punishment for a serial sex offender.

32 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Mega Tank tyreke hill! Damn it I’m getting my hopes up. Calm down little tapeworm Tua will blow it. C’mon Tua do something let’s go!

We can't draft talent anyways. Let's see how all this works out! At least they are making moves to put a team together.

• Agree 1