IGNORED

VGS Auction! ~ Trip World (JP) for the Game Boy!

Gloves

Administrator · Posted

Donated by the generous @JVOSS, we're auctioning off this cartridge copy of Trip World for the Game Boy!

Winning bid will go directly to VGS to fund keeping the site running, event prizing, and the like. This is your chance to both support the site, and probably get a good deal! Note that this is the Japanese version of the game (Not the EU version; no NA version was released). See photos at the end of this post.

Current High Bid:

• Alder @ $185

Rules:

1. You must have been a member on VGS prior to this post going live
  2. Bids are in USD
  3. Starting bid of $100
  4. No editing bids; make a new post if you want to bid a different amount
  5. The auction will end at 10pm EST next Friday, Sept. 3rd
  6. The highest bid at the auction end time will be considered the winner
  7. The winner will be asked to deposit their winning bid through the VGS donation page here: https://www.videogamesage.com/clients/donations/

We'll be using the site's donation page for the winning bid simply for ease of transaction. I'll ask the winner to share with me their shipping address, and the game will get shipped to you out of the States.

Bidding is open to anyone who would like to bid, regardless of where you are on the globe. 

Any questions at all feel free to ask!

image.png image.png

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

🤔

Pretty cheap so far.......

Japan only release, game boy, that $300 price is really $215-$270 based on recent sales. I don’t think anyone here would be buying to resell, so a really limited number of people working on complete GB set that don’t already have it. It was really nice of @JVOSS to donate an expensive item though. Kudos!

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
8 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Japan only release, game boy, that $300 price is really $215-$270 based on recent sales. I don’t think anyone here would be buying to resell, so a really limited number of people working on complete GB set that don’t already have it. It was really nice of @JVOSS to donate an expensive item though. Kudos!

Yeah not necessarily trying to eek out every penny.

Some cash for the site, and a nice deal for a member. Perfectly balanced!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Considering is seems to sell around 265 shipped on ebay, this is a solid price cut.  I'm even tempted, as the sticker on mine isn't totally white anymore.  Some damage got to it where the two lower corners are tinged down to a point in the middle end of the sticker.  I could swap it if I were that nitpicky.