IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

19 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

What models/brands are the CRTs?  Looking for a curved screen with good input selection 

Both are curved tubes with composite input, does not have component and is nothing special. Hence the free television sets. I was going to use them as arcade tube donors but one I can't use and the other I is for a chassis I typically don't have.

51 minutes ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

Both are curved tubes with composite input, does not have component and is nothing special. Hence the free television sets. I was going to use them as arcade tube donors but one I can't use and the other I is for a chassis I typically don't have.

Ok, I won't get them but good luck finding a good home for thsm

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

I knew I should have just straight pm you on that one. I actually said to myself I bet tdi wants this one lol. Yours 🤘🏻

Unless of course I already had it.  But I don't actively go for the sports games.  I sort of pick them up when they get thrown into large lots, freebies, or when they show up at Goodwill for cheap.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I felt that way about the 64 golf game there, never heard a bad thing about it over all these years but just never got around to buying it.  It seems like a good idea, might be worth just loading up the old everdrive just because.

It’s not bad. While testing it I played more than one hole

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2021 at 10:33 PM, docile tapeworm said:

It’s not bad. While testing it I played more than one hole

Yeah everything I've ever read about it and the SNES also launch prequel of this course is that they're beautifully rendered, play well, but in the end, it's just golf, nothing fluffy like MG/Hot Shots or other stuff, and lean unlike more PGA stuff with lots of places.  it's probably why I always forget about it and never picked it up, not bad, good, just doesn't stand out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Take one or take them all. I already quoted someone for shipping on this and it's best in a medium flat rate.

Freedom Stick:  I was unaware this had batteries in it when a friend gave this to me and well, I never bothered to clean it etc.

NES controller:  has some cracks on the shell on a couple of places. Not sure if it works as I never tested it.

PS2 controller:  thumbsticks are a little worn. I did use this controller a couple of years ago when I got back into the PS2 for a little bit. I am going to upgrade the controller. System is boxed up and away.

Yr7nuYn.jpg

CcDilZl.jpg

6caqJwh.jpg

3 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

^ Chucking these items in the trash if they aren't claimed by the weekend. I know the shipping cost sucks, but I figured I'd post them here.

Ill take 'em.... the NES controllers (freedom stick and NES controller) and PS2 controller.

Edited by dewisp02
clarify the claim.

30 minutes ago, CIBWholesale said:

hey i cant sell this trash

does anyone want to pay for a ups label before it gets donated dm me 

1 box per customer -- unless no one takes it for a few days happy holidays

trash.png

Are the game cases empty or just commons?  I might take that box.

Edited by TDIRunner