IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

11 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Cool, I'll leave it through the weekend to see if anyone with kids wants these, but if not, then they're yours! 

Today I thought again about giving these to my students, but it would be a nightmare. All the girls would want the princess, even the most tomboy of the girls. Luigi no one would want compared to Mario, etc. Just thinking about it gives me a nightmare, just thinking of the fights Even over stupid stuff like pencils and erasers haha, so for Mario toys it would be brutal.

3 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Today I thought again about giving these to my students, but it would be a nightmare. All the girls would want the princess, even the most tomboy of the girls. Luigi no one would want compared to Mario, etc. Just thinking about it gives me a nightmare, just thinking of the fights Even over stupid stuff like pencils and erasers haha, so for Mario toys it would be brutal.

You could turn it into a series of games, but find a game where every kid "wins", it's just a matter of order.  When a kid wins, they get to come up to the box and pick one item.

They may fight after the fact, but that's better than 40-60 grubby little fingers rushing a box, and kicking and clawing at each other for that "Warp Mario" because it's the coolest one in the lot.

Edited by RH
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, RH said:

You could turn it into a series of games, but find a game where every kid "wins", it's just a matter of order.  When a kid wins, they get to come up to the box and pick one item.

They may fight after the fact, but that's better than 40-60 grubby little fingers rushing a box, and kicking and clawing at each other for that "Warp Mario" because it's the coolest one in the lot.

They just start calling each other out on cheating though 😂. These are great kids, I love them all dearly, but when it comes to Mario figs it would get violent.

On 6/19/2024 at 2:32 PM, RH said:

This is a lot of 70 some odd, old school, OEM NES hard shells. Over 40, I think, are white and the rest are blue, yellow and pink.

I’m willing to ship them all at cost.  If you are interested in a smaller lot, I could do it for a few bucks profit but right now my main goal is to simply get rid of them since they’ve been setting on the floor of my office in this box for months.

IMG_2493.jpeg

I would be interested in these, if they’re not already spoken for.

Edited by Goodvibes

On 6/19/2024 at 11:32 AM, RH said:

This is a lot of 70 some odd, old school, OEM NES hard shells. Over 40, I think, are white and the rest are blue, yellow and pink.

I’m willing to ship them all at cost.  If you are interested in a smaller lot, I could do it for a few bucks profit but right now my main goal is to simply get rid of them since they’ve been setting on the floor of my office in this box for months.

IMG_2493.jpeg

DM sent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone have an interest in any of these empty boxes before I thrown them out? Going to be moving in a month or two, trying to limit how much stuff I have to store.

1. PS5 (Horizon: Forbidden West version)
  2. Ring Fit Adventures
  3. Framemeister
  4. Super SDSystem 3
  5. Analogue NT Mini Noir
  6. Analogue Mega SG
  7. Analogue Super NT
  8. Analogue Duo
  9. Analogue Pocket

You can come pick it up in MD (near DC), or if you're willing to pay for shipping costs I'll drop it off at your preferred carrier.

Edited by Khromak

@Khromak I'd potentially be interested in the GG accessory for Pocket and maybe the SNES Classic edition box.  I picked up a new open box GG one so I just had the foam sleeve for that thing and the unit, and I got a loose SNES classic edition over a year ago just the base system complete (except annoyingly missing the front flap I still wish it had) too.  Do either of those have the tray insert or any bags papers with the boxes?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@Khromak I'd potentially be interested in the GG accessory for Pocket and maybe the SNES Classic edition box.  I picked up a new open box GG one so I just had the foam sleeve for that thing and the unit, and I got a loose SNES classic edition over a year ago just the base system complete (except annoyingly missing the front flap I still wish it had) too.  Do either of those have the tray insert or any bags papers with the boxes?

The GG Adapter box is a little box with plastic insert shaped like the adapter and a little card with instructions in a little folder thing.

SNES CE box has the cardboard stuff inside, a bunch of bags, some instructions/warranty, and my original receipt! 😄

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Khromak said:

The GG Adapter box is a little box with plastic insert shaped like the adapter and a little card with instructions in a little folder thing.

SNES CE box has the cardboard stuff inside, a bunch of bags, some instructions/warranty, and my original receipt! 😄

Wow that's perfect in both cases.  I'll take the pair since I've got both without those very pieces.  Thanks.

Would anyone be interested in the Onlive Micro Console.  I have one in the box with all the original stuff in there.  I did play it once upon a time.

I don't want to just toss it, but the only thing it is really good for now is like a usb power port at this point.  I don't think there is even a way to get the controller to work with Windows.  

It looks nice though.  I'm in DfW if anyone wants the thing.

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, wongojack said:

Would anyone be interested in the Onlive Micro Console.  I have one in the box with all the original stuff in there.  I did play it once upon a time.

I don't want to just toss it, but the only thing it is really good for now is like a usb power port at this point.  I don't think there is even a way to get the controller to work with Windows.  

If you're shipping it out, what would that cost? I wouldn't mind having a dead console sitting on a shelf.

3 hours ago, wongojack said:

Sounds like the OUYA. Even the games I paid money for don't work anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

Sounds like the OUYA. Even the games I paid money for don't work anymore. 

Did you know you can connect to a community run server to download OUYA games that are modded to bypass the DRM check? 

Also I'm pretty sure you can install my original game Birdfood and play it on the OUYA too... https://archive.org/details/birdfood-for-droidcade

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Did you know you can connect to a community run server to download OUYA games that are modded to bypass the DRM check? 

Also I'm pretty sure you can install my original game Birdfood and play it on the OUYA too... https://archive.org/details/birdfood-for-droidcade

I've always assumed something like that existed, but I've never bothered with it because I simply don't care about that console anymore.  Luckily, I bought it on clearance at Target along with some clearance game cards, which is the only money I ever put into the system.