IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

If anyone would like a PS5 copy of Madden 24, just throw me a shipped offer.  First offer that covers shipping to their address (so include your address in the PM)

The short(ish) story is that this was part of a large lot of old Wal-Mart returns I bought several months ago from a local thrift shop.  I sold all of the Madden's for dirt cheap to get quick cash, but this item was shipped to the buyers PO, sat there for about 3-4 months and then was returned. It was a big annoyance and I refunded the buyer after a couple of months.  Fortunately, the PO shipped it back to me.

So, I don't need or want it and anyone who want's it can have it.

IMG_3033.JPG

On 10/10/2024 at 8:45 AM, RH said:

If anyone would like a PS5 copy of Madden 24, just throw me a shipped offer.  First offer that covers shipping to their address (so include your address in the PM)

The short(ish) story is that this was part of a large lot of old Wal-Mart returns I bought several months ago from a local thrift shop.  I sold all of the Madden's for dirt cheap to get quick cash, but this item was shipped to the buyers PO, sat there for about 3-4 months and then was returned. It was a big annoyance and I refunded the buyer after a couple of months.  Fortunately, the PO shipped it back to me.

So, I don't need or want it and anyone who want's it can have it.

IMG_3033.JPG

Gone