IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Adventure of Dino Riki

BeaIank

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm not on probation! I can hang out with @docile tapeworm if I want. We would likely end up in jail, but hopefully you can refer us to a qualified attorney licensed to practice in Florida.

From what Ive heard in the contents of last years skinny wednesday stories, Id be willing to bet he has some NESfiend/mr fix it down there who has been well paid thru the years

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

From what Ive heard in the contents of last years skinny wednesday stories, Id be willing to bet he has some NESfiend/mr fix it down there who has been well paid thru the years

At least he doesn't live on the border of two states. That can really be a hassle. Allegedly of course.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

At least he doesn't live on the border of two states. That can really be a hassle. Allegedly of course.

Im not sure on that. Ive heard there is a guy on that FloridaBama show that looks a lot like skinny. Hard to be sure because hes always passed out

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2021 at 6:47 PM, Bearcat-Doug said:

Were those jumps too easy for you or something so you decided to up the challenge?

On 10/14/2021 at 6:50 PM, Richardhead said:

Something like that.

Sometimes I get  into a real rhythm on weeeed! Other times my gameplay becomes awful but I start spacing out focusing on backgrounds and parts of the game aside from the normal focus and it actually helps me figure out the game more, even though I’m getting thrashed in the actual point of the game.

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 1

skinnies Saturday Slacking Minnies Scoreboard 

french silk chocolate - 998620

ti83 - 534680

tapewom - 337520

ricardos gord - 230630

meerkat - 227510

nintender entertainment system addict - 192540

morphius who is just kinda ok at nintender tapes but thinks he’s real good because he is leading a bunch of guys who don’t really try very hard for the phony regular season - 189240

michael thirty nine - 168200

relaxed tapie - 45460

jamies girlfriend - 42580

sorcerer of lucifer - 11150

hearing imparted language - 7330

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

morphius who is just kinda ok at nintender tapes but thinks he’s real good because he is leading a bunch of guys who don’t really try very hard for the phony regular season - 189240

😆

@Dr. Morbis You better get in the game if you wanna win the category...didn't you say you needed to be in 5th place?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

skinnies Saturday Slacking Minnies Scoreboard 

french silk chocolate - 998620

ti83 - 534680

tapewom - 337520

ricardos gord - 230630

meerkat - 227510

nintender entertainment system addict - 192540

michael thirty nine - 168200

relaxed tapie - 45460

jamies girlfriend - 42580

sorcerer of lucifer - 11150

hearing imparted language - 7330

Score update page 6. Knock knock knockin on skinnys door...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Why wasn't there this much enthusiasm over POW Prisoners of War? Beat em ups always get the least respect around here.

I would usually prefer a beat em up to a shooter big time, but I find this much more addicting than POW. I was pressed for time that week, so maybe I would have gotten more hooked if Id stuck with it. 

The scoring and power up system with diamonds are just perfect for a high score contest. Quick high intensity runs

Administrator · Posted
9 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Gloves please edit or delete your original post when you update your score. Thanks skinnies mini scoreboard team.

I don't recall stating I was submitting scores. Just sharing photos. You may notice I also didn't include my name in any of those photos. 

• Wow! 1

13 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Your 24 posts in this thread is an awful lot for a guy who doesn't care....       😉

Edited by Dr. Morbis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1