IGNORED

Collection Pics

doner24

Snapped a pic of the video game nook I set up with my loose NES, SNES, and Genesis collections.

IMG_7011.jpeg.85885c5bba18d0ea9400dd86d33e3f05.jpeg

The real reason I’m here though is that I was investigating the prospect of snagging the Dragon Warrior cart from my  nice complete copy and switching it out with my more beat up childhood copy.  Reason being that I picked up an extra box  awhile back and I wanted to sell it.  I don’t want to sell my childhood copy, I also don’t want to sell the copy my boy is playing on, so my logical conclusion was I would just steal the cart from my complete one since that DW would be the very last  piece of my collection to go.  Yeah, no.  I couldn’t do it.  Looks like I just boxed my childhood copy then lol.  

Anyways, when I was in there I found this  receipt from 1990 I forgot was in there.  Love finding these with games.

IMG_7013.jpeg.3d249befa2c1fc84f57a6e82d8c9e7b2.jpeg

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

Snapped a pic of the video game nook I set up with my loose NES, SNES, and Genesis collections.

IMG_7011.jpeg.85885c5bba18d0ea9400dd86d33e3f05.jpeg

The real reason I’m here though is that I was investigating the prospect of snagging the Dragon Warrior cart from my  nice complete copy and switching it out with my more beat up childhood copy.  Reason being that I picked up an extra box  awhile back and I wanted to sell it.  I don’t want to sell my childhood copy, I also don’t want to sell the copy my boy is playing on, so my logical conclusion was I would just steal the cart from my complete one since that DW would be the very last  piece of my collection to go.  Yeah, no.  I couldn’t do it.  Looks like I just boxed my childhood copy then lol.  

Anyways, when I was in there I found this  receipt from 1990 I forgot was in there.  Love finding these with games.

Receipts add such a flashback and nostalgia feel, love them. Wish I could find a stash of them one day would love to add some to my games.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My Mega CD collection with spine cards.

Around half are new and sealed. The other half in CIB form. Not sure why Sega invented this spine card concept, but certainly makes it a unique aspect in collecting!29A5B47A-3CB4-4585-81C1-DC70FC4690B4.jpeg.5e3678840deaf0e1cc328016d7874db0.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Graphics Team · Posted
On 5/13/2024 at 11:36 AM, G-type said:

collection.jpg.86d68c3f08b9e28564501118cb8b9be6.jpg

I'm in the process of trying to narrow down my collection to just the stuff I REALLY love, and figure out a way to showcase it.

I see my Evil Otto peeking-out there haha : )

Also - is that a Billy Mitchell signed-cart and a sealed Beamrider? 

[T-Pac]

Just now, T-Pac said:

I see my Evil Otto peeking-out there haha : )

Also - is that a Billy Mitchell signed-cart and a sealed Beamrider? 

[T-Pac]

Yes, he signed my Atari and NES Donkey Kong carts.. It's right next to a bottle of his special edition King of Kong labeled hot sauce. 

That's a sealed Beamrider... and up above is a Sealed Yar's Revenge (that I got for 3 bucks!)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have collected a bunch of games for different systems over the years. These days I tend to focus mostly on the Nintendo Switch though. It has an amazing library that keeps growing and there seems to be a thriving community of physical Switch game collectors out there. Here are some of the games I have for it. There's more than what's pictured here. Maybe I'll post the rest of my Switch games at a later date.

Most of these games have been opened, but there are a few I either haven't gotten around to opening yet or have kept sealed because they are pretty rare (like that Asia English release of Bravely Default II and the two Blade Assault variants). Haak is still unopened because I'm afraid I won't be able to do so without ruining that cool Super Rare Games sticker on the front. Each release from Super Rare Games has a unique sticker.  Signalis has the photo card (some copies of the game didn't come with one). Those are the My Nintendo covers for Octopath Traveler II in the last picture. I thought it would be fun to get them printed out since I had some empty, unused switch cases lying around. I also have the regular release of Octopath Traveller II with the default cover art but forgot to get a picture of it. I'll include it whenever I post the rest of my Switch collection.   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Astro Bot
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2024 at 6:25 PM, Hammerfestus said:

Room looks nice!

Also, effing radical receipt!!! Haha... that's amazing. I did a double take on the date because I didn't read the text at first. 🤯

• 1 month later...

Sega, Turbografx & Xbox shelf followed by DVDs/VHS then Blu-Rays. Bonus update! Depths of depravity! Game closet & controller trunk. Live feed of entertainment setup. Sorta workin in things.

20240819_182753.jpg

20240817_023501.jpg

Edited by D~Funk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was looking for a shelf to put behind my couch and saw this one the side of the road when I was out on a walk with my dog the other morning. Pretty much a perfect fit for what I was looking for and definitely beats the two beat up, saggy-ass shelves I had as substitute. 

FUDOulN.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

While in the process of finishing my basement, another wall has been completed.  I was in the process of moving stuff back to it's original location, and I decided to shift some stuff around and put it in different places.

Nothing is new in this picture, except for the layout.  It's crazy how different a room can look just by moving furniture around.

Also, there are lots of toys everywhere....... because kids.

MmLj0g8.jpeg

TMCRIWF.jpeg

HpD3U0U.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2024 at 6:25 PM, Hammerfestus said:

I wonder how this game's original owner felt when Nintendo Power started offering Dragon Warrior free with subscriptions later in the year. 

6 minutes ago, Kid Fenris said:

I wonder how this game's original owner felt when Nintendo Power started offering Dragon Warrior free with subscriptions later in the year. 

I'm more in awe of how simple that receipt is, it looks like a mom and pop store receipt but it is actually Best Buy. Now you buy one thing and you get a 13 foot receipt with graphics and all kinds of stuff on it everywhere you go.