IGNORED

Doritos anyone

Hybrid

3 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

That's concentrated nacho cheese powder.  I found a smaller one once in a bag and ate it.  Fucking intense!

Yeah very cheesy and very salty I can see how someone would get sick after eating it only after trying a few pieces off of one of the small pieces

• Agree 1

Doritos are my favorite chip, but I've not had one in probably a year or more.  I picked back up corn a few months ago (from my health problems blocking me from anything good to eat last year).  I'm still not suppose to touch dairy, but I did break down Saturday and ate my first slice of real pizza in over a year.  It was Little Cesar's and though they are far from the best, it turned out to be a pie that was over-baked and to me, that is the only way to cook a pizza.

Anyway, those cheese dust balls are like truffles to me.  OMG, if I found that it would be totally ground up and coated on something to make it more amazing.  Chicken is an obvious answer, but I think I'd live dangerously and probably try bacon.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, twiztor said:

i've been anxiously awaiting the U.S. release of Mountain Dew flavored Doritos since i heard about them a couple years back. Now, to be fair, i have no idea if they will actually release stateside, but i sure hope they do!

Junk food, Snack, Green, Potato chip, Food, Tortilla chip, Finger food, Grass, Cuisine, Side dish,

I fully expect @docile tapeworm to order cases of these.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1